Chapee 1

It was just a normal day in mystreet. Aaron(Aaron) and Aphex(Aphmau) were watching my little horsies Aphexs favorite show, Katrin(Katelyn)and Nic(Nicole) were talking about girls mostly Tracie(Travis) the flirt and Doneilla(Donte) the lover gal,Garnet(Garroth) and Laura(Laurence) were talking about how HOT Aphex was, Kawaii~Kun was daydreaming about his Rea senpai(Reece senpai) and last but certainly not least Zanya(Zane)was laying on the couch thinking about the time her father thought that she and Aphex were dating *sigh* she sighed. "That was actually kinda nice that day except for the part where Aarou kept glaring at me." WAIT WHAT! She thought "I couldn't possibly like A-Aphex what the heck is wrong with me! I cant be in love! Its just not what evil people do! But... She feels a burning fire tickle up her cheeks while looking at a picture of her and Aphex. She sees herself blushing in the reflection. She threw her phone across the room. SMASH! The window shattered glass scattering around the room. "Ugh this is the 7th time this week! I really need to stop throwing my phone at least my phone hasn't broken yet." Zanya says angrily then she grabs her phone being careful of the glass to call the glass repair company. BRING BRING a man on the line picks up "Hello, how may I help you today? Window repair? Window tints? Other things to do with windows?" He says tiredly  "window repair...please" Zanya replies  "oh its you again. Threw your phone again did ya?"
"That is no way to speak to your customers! And yes, yes I did." She retorts "did it finally break?" "NO! I told this phone was personally designed by me with shatterproof glass, and an excellent phone case also designed by me which protects my phone from getting any scratches, without looking ugly!" She says with pride "like you" she also whispers into the phone, "pardon?!" The man on the line says with an annoyed tone. In the next 30 minutes the man came to repair her window and make it a little more shatter proof, seeing as she can throw hard enough to break an already shatterproof window he needs to make even more precautions while trying to not make her angry, or else someone's gonna go home crying. Knock knock someone taps on the door.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Bwahahaahahaha cliff hanger next chapter coming Tomorrow New Zealand time