Part title

JC;

My phone buzzes to my irratation as I paused the movie I had been watching. Kian had sent a text to one of our many group chats.

Kian: Hanging at my place tonight. come over in 10

Dom: Cool, gotta ditch the hoe in my bed rn

Toby: Sick, i'll be there

Jc: count me in

I threw my bed covers off and headed to my closet. i got a pair of khakis and a maroon shirt. I changed and grabbed my phone before slipping my vans on and locking the apartment door.

The drive to Kians was short as I saw a bunch of cars parked in the driveway next door. Maybe someone else was hanging out with there friend too. I walked in and plopped on the couch, seeing Toby was already there.
"Were drinking" Kian informs me, looking up from his phone. I was officially excited to be here.

January;

"Get out of bed" Groans my friend, Margo

"Why would I do that?" I look at her

"Because the girls are coming over. And Claudia just broke up with Grant so she's emotionally damaged."

"I just broke up with Reece, maybe i'm emotionally damaged!" I squint at her

"Shut up. You haven't loved Reece since senior year of high school. Get up" She rolls her eyes

True. I got out of bed and put on a cropped hoodie and sweatpants.

The doorbell rang and Margo, who might as well get rid of her apartment and move in with me since she's here so often, ran to open the door.

"BRYN" I hear her high pitched voice yell. I ran downstairs to embrace Brynlie. Her red hair was slapped into a messy bun as she sported nike pros and a hoodie with her phone in one hand and a bottle of Hennessy in the other. Her familiar smell of coconut filled my nostrils as I took the bottle of the most amazing drink ever and set it on the coffee table.

"All we need now is Claudia" I smiled

"She was leaving her house when I texted her" Margo informs me

" I saw this really hot guy walking into the house next door when I came in" Margo oogles

"There so loud. They always have parties and stuff. So annoying" I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"There hot" she mumbles

"Can we go outside?" Bryn asks

"yeah, sure. Mar, get the cups and ice so we drink this Hennessy" I nodded and shuffled out to the back deck where I sat down at the table where I had 4 cushioned chairs.

"Why do you have such a big house when your literally still in college?" Bryn blurts

"Because my dead biological father is paying for it"I laugh

"Jan..." Margo mumbles. She doesn't like when I talk about my birth parents.

"What? I think it's funny that he didn't even want to meet me in the last year that he was alive yet he left me 75% of his money. And his actual kids only got like 10% each. It's just weird" I mumble