Chapter 3

KIER'S POV

I spent the whole day avoiding Shane and his death glares. Ok, so he doesn't like the fact that I thought his brother was cute, but come one! I didn't know they were related, and it's not like I went and fucked him is it? No, I just said he was cute, that's all!

I sighed, running my hand through my crimson fringe.

"You're in some deep shit Kemp." muttered Laurence from behind me, once again making me jump out of my skin.

"I just don't get it!" I moaned, "I only said he was cute, which he was!"

"Kier." Laurence sighed, "Shane's just afraid that you'll hurt him. You're not really the long-term relationship kind of guy are you?"

"I suppose not." I admitted reluctantly.

"You suppose not! Come on Kier! When's the last time you had a relationship that lasted more than a couple of weeks?" he exclaimed. When I didn't reply, he added "See." He was about to carry on when Shane stalked into the shop fro the store room.

"I've got to pick up an order from the warehouse. I'll be back in about an hour." He stated coldly, not even looking in my direction.

"Ok. See you later." Replied Laurence while I leant my head on the counter feeling hopeless. When the door clicked shut behind our friend, I looked at Laurence.

"He hates me now doesn't he Laur?"

"Nah. He's just being a protective big brother he'll calm down soon enough."

"You sure about that Bevs? He looks pretty fuming."

"Don't worry, if he doesn't see sense soon, I'll talk to him" Assured my ebony haired friend. I grunted in reply and we fell into silence, both lost in our own thoughts.

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!

~CLO xxx