final chapter

Thomas drove for straight 7 hours befour the next big town where he was born. His home town was not bomed.thomas went to the nearest hospital for help thomas got out of the car he had toom from the first town he was in and ran up in to the nearest pearson he could find and told a girl named rhaina and told her what had happened to the town he was just in he told her about how he was the only one left and could not find anyone eles the woman told thomas to go the nearest police station and tell them what had happened. Thomas arrives at the police station and runs inside and had sat down gettint ready to tell the police man in frount of him what had happened and thomas stopped and herd a familiar voice saying "i didnt do it" and looked over to see it was his father thomas got up and walked over to the police mand that had his father cufed up and asked him wjat had happened and the police man told thomas that this man was caught bombing a small town named feeded.thomas dropped his jaw the police man asked him why did he ask thomas told him that he was just bombed the police man told thomas to take it slow and he would send someone to help him in a couple min. Thomas explained what had happened.