The story of me

Hi , my name is Adriana M. Twinn, but don't call me by my full name i like being called Moe. I get the nickname Moe from my middle name Monique , when my little brother Matthew was born he couldn't pronounce my name correctly so he called me Moe. I am 16 years old , my birthday is September 4 . I live with my mom her name is Destiny M. lorance , My mom is the most beautiful person i have ever seen in my life . From her blonde hair and silky smooth pail skin to her bright blue eyes , some days i wish i looked more like her instead of the " it "  ... i don't have a father. Everyone always says " Moe you have a dad , everyone has a dad " i would believe them only if my " father" wasn't addicted to crack pipes and speed and mentally died to me ... but enough about my old life . let me tell you how i ended up this way ..

8:00 am . Tuesday June 6th three days before he moved into town..

Today is the last day of school. I asked my mom if i could stay home due to how reckless my high school is planing on being when the last bell for the end of ninth period rings at 2:15 . She said yes of course , but stop.. Hold up .... wait .. she told me i have to watch Matthew . My little brother is the spawn of the devil himself , only when my moms not home . Last time i had to baby sit him he cried and screamed for me to make him his favorite food ever ... Macaroni & cheese . i made it for him . He tasted it . Then threw the bowl at me and said " Ewww make it mommy's way , this is nasty " .... I'm no Rachael ray but i'm sure it wasn't that bad... but i told her i would watch him cause if i don't she will get all butt hurt and bring up things she's done for me. My mom works as a nurse at the local hospital . She complains about her job because she works such long hours some days and doesn't get paid enough & to top it off her creepy co-worker jimmy has been trying to become me and Matt's stepdad .. He's like 67 .. My moms only 35 .. such a creep .. My mom just left for work its 8:46 am Matt is still sleeping .. Thank god ... this is the perfect time to listen to music and  look out my window. Some times i like to believe that there's someone out there waiting for me to come across them . Everyone has a boyfriend except me . I used to have one his name was Devin Travolta, he was the cutest boy in  the 8th grade class but he was only trying to have sex with me .. i'm still a virgin i like my virginity . last year in heath class they compared a cheerio and a banana as a diagram to show what sex is like for the first time,  i am still mentally scarred . There's a house across the street for sale . i wonder what there gonna be like , yesterday Matt told my mom he saw people looking at the house and talking to some realtor guy , then he said they were aliens .. sometimes you can't believe what Matt says hes only 6 but he has a weird mindset , He thinks like a 27 year old fat guy that still lives in his parents basement .. Matt sounds like hes up its already 9:30 .. time to get macaroni thrown at my head for the second time ...

6:00 pm