Chapter 27: The Past Will Be Revealed Soon Part 2

* Jason's POV* 

Liberty and Michael are in for the surprise for their lives. i look down and see Liberty hiding in the corner so i won't hit her anymore. 

Don't get me wrong, i never wanted to hurt her, but i love her and her bxtch ass is falling for my air head cousin. Why??? 

She makes me feel so low, so I have to hurt her, like she is hurting me. If she just thinks straight and be with me, we wouldn't be going through this right now. 

My cell phone rings, I look down and see the caller ID. It's one of my surprises.

"Hello" i answer with a smile

"You bastard, what are you doing with her?? Let her go and end this Jason, now." the mans deep voice echos in the phone. 

i look over at Liberty, and smile at her. She looks at me in fear. 

"Naw ole man, you and the misses meet me at the location, so we can do the grand surprise." 

I hang up before he gets another word out. 

I keep my eyes on Liberty.

Man she is beautiful, I haven't had any in a long time. I know Liberty is a virgin, she's pure, I can tell.

I'm a have to take that from her.

I walk over to her, slowing unzipping my pants.

Her eyes widen and she continues to back into the wall.

To be continued. . . . . .