one.

The first thing I noticed when I floated to consciousness is the pounding in my head. It feels as if someone is constantly punching the inside of my skull. It pained me so much, going back to sleep seemed like a good idea. I have no clue why I was passed out in the first place, but that was the last thing that was on my mind. My eyes opened to the sight of a pale ceiling, no ceiling fan, which I guess explained the heat as well. The pain in my head was so intense, moving it around to examine my surroundings was next to impossible. I was pretty content staring at the ceiling anyway. I wish I could tell you where I was or anything about the night before, but I can't. I can't remember anything. It seems the harder I attempted to jog my memory, the harder it hurt. I think I'll just accept the fact that I'm clueless. I wasn't even sure if there were other people in the room with me, all I knew was I ended up on a on a bed by the end of it all in some hot ass room with, for some reason, a memorable, yet forgettable, white ceiling.

I guess the one thing I knew for sure was that I'm not much of a morning person. If it even was morning. The light that illuminated the room resembled sunlight so I assumed it to be morning or at lest some time after. I'd like to imagine that the way I got here was drinking too much at a wild a$$s party, that I was laying in some girls bed because i couldn't handle my liquor the morning after but, something tells me I wasn't. I wasn't much of a party animal. If this was what a hangover felt like, I'm pretty positive that I'd never drink again.

"Oh good, you're up. About time."
A petite voice said from beside me, a girls voice definitely. So, I did get laid last night. As much as I wanted to check out the girl and see if she was at least decent looking, I still couldn't move my head.
"Um, was I... good?" I groggily said, my voice still full of sleep.
"Good? How would I know? You tell- oh yeah! The amnesia! I forget you new-comers have it."
Now I was highly confused and started to think I wasn't the party animal I hoped to be and honestly, I didn't even want to ask questions. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I suppose I should find a way home first, unless this was home?
Where is my home? Before I could ask the mystery girl, she spoke up again.

"I'll explain later. It might be overwhelming right now. You sound probably get your rest."
Finally, I faced the pain and held my head up. I needed to get a look at this girl and maybe it would spark my memory but, when I opened my eyes, I was faced with a hospital like room. My heart started pounding. Had something happened to me where I had lost my memory for life; A head accident and that's why my head was terribly hurt? My stomach dropped and suddenly I wasn't so concerned with what the girl looked like and I plopped back down, screwing my eyes shut.

"What happened to me? I need to know."
I speaking rather quickly, and I knew she sensed my anxiousness.

"You're fine... kind of. If I tell you everything right now it will overwhelm you."
She spoke even faster, I could tell she was just as anxious as I am. She had no reason to be. She wasn't the one in a f^_¢cking hospital room with no recollection of how she got there. Suddenly , a different voice popped up. It was a females again but, it sounded more dominant and confident then the others.

"Jesus, Lola. Could you be anymore bad at this? Don't keep the boy in suspense, you didn't like that when people did it to you when YOU were new. "
I continued to listen to the girls argue.

Lola, defended her case saying 'we need to stick to the protocol' and how someone of higher power would be very upset if they acted differently. The other girl, whose name I had yet to find out still argued against her claiming I had a right to know. This went on for another five minutes before finally I yelled out as loud as I could,
"JUST TELL WHAT THE F^•CK HAPPENED TO ME!"
I wish I never asked that. The answer I got was not at all was I expecting.
The confident girl was the one who broke the news to me, I could hear the smirk in her voice when she said it.

"You're dead, buddy. You're in the afterlife for suicidal freaks."