xxxxxxxiii.

구해줘 날 나도 날 잡을 수 없어  

dear jungkook,

girls were crammed near the school gate during our dismissal for some unknown reason. it has been a really stressful day for me and i wanted to go home as early as possible, but as soon as i walked near the people, their heads turned to me. 

"i think he's looking for you." a girl said. without any idea about who that girl is referring to, i tried to see what all these chaos are about.

and there, i saw you standing. with a giant teddy bear, almost as big as you, and a bouquet of flowers. 

you shouted my name as soon as you saw me, which caught everyone's attention. i was frozen. everything is not yet sinking in my head. am i dreaming? it's you, jungkook. i can't believe you're standing in front of me again. it seems so unreal.

"happy birthday," you said, smiling. "this is for you." you handed me the flowers." i wasn't blinking an eye nor moving an inch. all i did was stare at you. 

and that's when i realized, it's my birthday. i've been too busy about so many things that i forgot my own birthday. i hugged you as the tears in my eyes started streaming down my face. despite of you having a tight schedule, you still remembered my birthday and find some time to travel all the way from seoul to here. you even brought me gifts.

we spent the rest of the rest of the day together. we went to the places we used to go, and eat the foods we used eat just like the old days. we made the most out of everything. and even though we talk everyday, we still felt so excited to catch up with each other and talk about everything. it felt like we we're able to fill everything that we missed with each other while being separated for 5 months in just a few hours.

it felt nice, being happy again like this.

and it hurt so bad to see you leaving me again.