Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Here ya guys go! If you have any suggestions message me. Sorry for the late update  

Hunter disappeared. Nobody knows where he went, his dad doesn’t seem to care and I know it’s strange but Brody actually seems happy he’s gone. When we got home from the Disaster Day (that’s what I’m calling it) Brody was extremely worried about me but all Hunter did was roll his eyes and trudge upstairs. I agreed to go out with Brody sometime this week, after all I did owe him a chance. I don’t know the actual fuck is going on with me and Hunter, he’s not returning any of my calls; no one has any idea where he disappeared too. I mean he’s dating, Lila so I shouldn’t even be thinking about it. Well, Hunter just keeps on proving my point on why I fucking hate men. For the next few days, Lila freaked out; apparently Hunter wasn’t returning her calls either. She brought it up every day, I had to act like I didn’t care but the fact of the matter is I did, a lot. Tegan tried not to say anything but she kept sending me sympathetic looks, every day. Lila was pissed at me that I skipped a day of school and hung out with her boyfriend without telling her. Seriously? Who is this Lila? Tonight Lila, Tegan, and I decided to have a girls night; no boys just us. We decided to have my house, since my Mom and Mr. Dodge were going out tonight and Brody said he was busy no one would be home. My Mom and I have not spoken in several days, I’m waiting for her to grow the fuck up and talk to me; even if what she said was true I would never tell her Dad didn’t love her. Thoughts of my mom dispersed from my head when I saw Ryan Kicker walking towards me, God he looked fine. His denim jeans had that rode over his hips, his red t-shirt clung to his brazilin skin, and his smile brightened my day just a little bit. My hands immediately went to my hair patting the wild side down, I didn’t have time to brush it this morning let alone put on makeup for school…great. I looked down at my outfit which happened to be gray sweatpants and a plain baggy white t-shirt.

   “Hey beautiful, we never got to talk about my party.” Ryan winked at me. Okay this guy probably just wants a hump and dump; I’m in no way a slut but it’s impossible not to flirt with him.

   “I’m sure we can find some other topics to discuss.” I winked back. Holy Hell, where did that come from!? Well I’ve done it now, I truly sound like a hump and dump, I could see Hunter smirking at me now; I bet he would be surprised that I said that usually he leaves me breathless. Wait, why am I thinking of Hunter now? He insulted me, took me home, and disappeared; I’m extremely pissed at him. If he expects to come home and try to talk to me all hell will break loose, that bastard. Who the fuck does he think he is?

   “I like the way you think, Lee.” Ryan’s words snapped me out of my trance. I smiled at him getting ready to get my books from school and leave until he said this

   “Hunter was wrong about you.”  I stopped short, what the fuck did he say.

   “What do you mean?” I questioned. Ryan smirked at me;

  “He said you would never go for a guy like me.” What does Hunter even know about me? Let alone my choices in guys, why is even worrying about what guys I would go for? Fuck him, I’ll show him.

   “Give me your number, Ryan.” I don’t know where this confidence came from but I liked it. Ryan smiled at me like he won the jackpot and the prize was some ass.

   “Call me anytime, Lee.” After giving me his number he winked at me and walked away. I started walking towards my car when Josh ran up from behind me. His blonde hair was askew and his clothes were rumpled he looked at me coldly, we still haven’t made up.

   “Josh…” My voice trailed off, I don’t know what to say. We Jesus Christ, someone give this man a shower, it took all my might not to gag.