Just how close are you ?

I do not own LB.

Adrien's P.O.V.

Marinette and Alya have been getting close lately. I smiled. I'm glad my princess is starting to make friends . I walked into class when a shrill voice was heard. Yup, you guessed it. It was the female Draco Malfoy.

"Chloe",I said curtly.

"Oh Addrikins , it's awful ! Jordan broke up with me ! Something about me being a bad example to his siblings. I mean can you imagine ?"

Yes. I could . I used to be her friend, but I don't know what to do with her anymore. She is so self centered. I remember a few months ago , she dragged me to show me her room . Every single thing made my eyes hurt . But what made me shook my head in disbelief was a full size picture of herself . She told that , ' the photographer told me that I was so beautiful that it took months for the photo to be done ' .

Well, he was lying . I have been a model for far too long to not realize that there was a bit more than a little photoshopping done .

(A/N : to whoever made this , please don't take offense

(A/N : to whoever made this , please don't take offense.)

"Chloe, I have to go , my friends are waiting for me ." , I said pointing at Marinette, who was waving me over.

"Addrikins, why do you bother with the low lives ? Come, Sabrina and I are planning to go to a fancy restaurant after class , you should join."

"No thanks Chloe, I already promised my friends that I would eat with them " . I didn't wait and sprinted all the way over to them. There was no way that I was going to eat with her. The last time that happened, she ordered food that was said to be healthy, but weren't . My dietician was outraged when she found out. I had to endure a whole 2 hours of being healthy and staying fit. And I don't want another one.

"Hey guys" , I said as soon as I was near them . Nino shook his head , " what is it with Chloe ? Dude , the only way for her to back of is to get a girlfriend man. " "No" , Marinette said , " I saw her flirting with one of my father's partner's son and written her number down his arm despite his protests . Only the desperate do that."
Alya nodded . "She's got a point . That girl will do anything to get what she wants."

I shuddered at the thought. Marinette clutched her stomach, " ugh" , she grunted. "You okay , Mari?" , I asked concerned . "Yeah , just ... You know.... Time." Oh. Okay...... I did NOT need to know that. Alya slung one of her arms over her shoulder . "Come on, we still have a few minutes before the bell rings , we better go now" .

Buzz .

I got my phone out. A message from Father. It was just a reminder that I have no photo shoot and that I just have to go on another party with Marinette as my 'date'. Unfortunately, Nino saw me open my phone and his eyes widen when he saw my wallpaper. You know , the one with a blushing Marinette.

"Dude ! Where did you get that pic?" , his voice was so loud , it got the attention of the whole class. They all looked at my phone and started whispering. Marinette is going to kill me . And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I was proven wrong . Someone got curious and grabbed my phone clicking the gallery icon , and there were more gasps . Most of those pictures were of me and Marinette.

Nino grabbed the phone and held it in front of me , "explain this ". It was one of the pictures we had taken , but wasn't approved from my father for his presentation for his fashion line.

 It was one of the pictures we had taken , but wasn't approved from my father for his presentation for his fashion line

" Just how close are you guys?" , asked one of my classmate. I think his name was Nathaniel. I was about to answer when Alya barged in . When she saw the pic . She got a phone out of her pocket. Marinette then came tumbling in. "Alya don't you dare." What was going on?

I went over to Marinette and helped her balance. When we looked back at everyone , their attention was all at the phones. This is practically invasion of privacy.

Ayla's P.O.V.

Oh my gosh! They look so cute together! Adrienette is officially my OTP. I hope Mari won't mind , but I sent to myself on of their pictures.

But the wicked witch of the west suddenly appeared

But the wicked witch of the west suddenly appeared. "What is that?!" Oh boy.

Marinette's P.O.V.

Once I was feeling better, I got a message from Tikki. Unfortunately, Plagg has a cold and couldn't make it to the formal event , so I have to go for him. But , Alya saw my phone and her eyes widened at the wallpaper. It was one of the photos that Adrien and I that wasn't approved by his father for his fashion line.

"Girl ! Just how close are you two

"Girl ! Just how close are you two . Oh my gosh, everyone has to see this !"

She grabbed my phone and ran to our classroom. This cannot happen. I couldn't run fast or my stomach will feel as if nails where being hammered into it.But once I reached the room , it was already too late. As if things couldn't get any worse . The bane of my existence spoke up. " What is that?!"