4 - Melodies

(Just pretend it's Ariana's voice. Lol I can imagine it)

Ariana's POV

Shawn and I walked to my studio and he started playing some melodies on my piano. It was cute. It's anything that I have on my mind. I stand beside him while watching his hands traveling on the keys. I was amazed.

"Is that what you think of how will this song go? I mean those melodies?" I asked him

"Yeah, why do you not like it? We can cha..."

"I love it. It's perfect."

He got up and wrote the notes of it. He then grabbed the guitar then started strumming it.

I played the piano part while humming to the song.

"Ohh you play piano?"

"Yeah I used to. Haven't played for a while."

"Do you want to record it now?"

I don't want to record it today. My voice wasn't that good because I just ate ice cream.

"Uhmm no 'cause I just ate ice cream."

"Ohh ok."

Shawn's POV

She's playing the fvcking piano. I like girls who can play music instruments. She's pretty. Shawn. No. Stop. Admiring. Her. You. Have. A. Fake. Girlfriend.

"We can write some of your songs. I'll help you." She suggested

"Sure."

"I'll give you a topic. Hmm let's see."

"Loving someone who doesn't love you back." I told her. I mean anyone could relate to it

"Let's get it detailed. You loved someone and you let her go and she actually left you. But you still love her and you can't go back to her." She gave a deeper meaning to it, I guess.

It's actually a good topic. It's obviously not for Camila. She gave the details maybe she knows who is the inspiration.

'You’re playing with my heartstrings but the chords you play aint right

You got your new wings, and you’re learning how to fly

I still love you even though you don’t feel the same way too

I’ll be here for you if only you want me to

I’m falling so far, catch me

Catch me while I fall down hard

It’s true still in love with you

You’re glancing, trying to cover up the stars

Build foundations over, but you can’t hide from the scars

I’m still here waiting for a second chance. I hope that one day, our love will make amends, well'

After 30 minutes we're done with the song. She's an awesome writer. It seems like, writing songs with her is so easy.

"Do you want to eat?"

"Yeah I'm kinda starving." I replied. my stomach really needs food

"I'll just call a fastfood or a restaurant to deliver food for you..." Is she going to eat or she doesn't know how to cook.

"...unless you want to eat vegan food." The moment I heard vegan food, I made my decision.

"Well, will you please just call a fastfood."
She giggled with my reaction which made me smile.

Well our song's called "Still Love You"  I liked it. The meaning is really deep. This song is really far from what I expected to be a song from my newest album. I thought my album will be full of shizz of my 'want to get out of my girlfriend's arms' lyrics.

"Let's go. We'll just go for drive-thru. I forgot to buy some stuff. I'll need to buy it." She told me smiling sweetly.

"How about the paps? They might make some rumors about us." I told her. It's better to be safe.

"Well we have a reason why we are together. We're not just hanging out but we're working on a song...together." I like the way she said the word 'together.'

"Ohh I've got a plan."

"What plan?" I asked her

"Let's go to my studio and I'll post a pic on Ig of you playing my guitar then you'll post a pic of me in your snapchat with mic and headphones."

"Okay, let's do it."

(Instagram)

ArianaGrande: posted a photo.

This guy over here got skills

This guy over here got skills. Boi you're greeeaaat. 😉

(Snapchat)
Shawn 🍁:

(Snapchat)Shawn 🍁:

(Twitter)

ShawnMendes:
@ArianaGrande is amazing.

I liked the photo she posted on her IG. And she liked my tweet.
(Imagine: Shawn's pic on Ariana's IG 😍)

We got into her car and we went to a mall nearby. She is eating salad and I'm eating roasted chicken and some muffins.

-after eating-

She told me that she needs to buy something at the grocery store and told me that I can go back to the car if I wanted but I want to buy some ingredients for sandwich so I'll go with her to the grocery store.

********************************
Short Chapter! I'm sorry I'll make the next chapter longer