Chapter 1: I Miss Roy

Shane/Courtney pov
"I know I say this a lot but, how can you be a vegan when pizza exists?!" Danny says in an exaggerated tone. This bar is mediocre at best but Danny loves it because of the pizza bite bar snacks.
I lightly chuckle hearing this all the time from him.
"Being vegan gave me this bodyodyody" I saw giggle at my own response.
Adore rolls her eyes and does her best Michelle Visage voice: "Gotta stop relying on that body Courtney". We both laugh at our memories of drag race.
"Can you believe how long ago our season was? Now there's that Roberta the Drag Queen that won and that Britney Barry people keep confusing me with" I exclaim and roll my eyes.
"I know right!" Danny says while he puts the pizza bites in his mouth
"Imagine how old, well older, Bianca feels!  She's Lady Bunny now" Adore jokes. "Bianca is becoming a movie star now. We gotta do more gigs with her to get that money!" I laugh

"Dude" Adore says while shaking her head. "We're rock stars not movie stars!"
"I could be both. I'm a triple threat: model, pop star, and movie star"
"Okay Courtney" she says and rolls her eyes and laughs.
I sip my drink and think about Roy. I kind of miss him. Not as much as I know Adore misses him. She's more sensitive than I am and gets attached easily. I distract myself by putting everything into my work which is exhausting and lonely at times. The time I get with Roy and Danny is the best and what keeps me going. I love them both so much.
"Fuck, I miss Roy" Adore says almost reading my mind.
"I know baby. Me too" I comfort Danny and give him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. "Do you wanna go back to my apartment and try to Skype Roy?" I ask. Danny nods enthusiastically.
"Okay, eat all your food then we'll go" I say.
I care about Danny a lot and I show how I care almost motherly. Danny likes it the nurturing part but when I give him advice, he rebels. We're different drag aesthetics so I understand. I just wanna help him be the best he can be. But I know I can unintentionally come off bitchy.
***
We sit in my bed and call Roy on Skype. He answers next to his sewing machine in full face drag and no wig.
"Oh no Bs in half drag! She's not really a woman" I react dramatically.
Roy laughs and imitates a shocked face. Oh that laugh. The only way I could describe it is smoky and smooth at the same time.
Danny asks: "What are you doing babe?
"I have a gig in an 2 hours and I'm adjusting my dress. By the way, I made you two some dresses! I'll give them to you when you come for the NYC pride gig in a few days" Roy explains.
"Can we see?!" both Danny and I ask simultaneously.
"Hell no! There called surprises you impatient whores!" Bianca says
I laugh and Danny begs to see it but Roy is unphased by it. Danny stops whining and says "I miss you, Roy"
Roy's face softens, well as much as it could with the Bianca makeup on. I put an arm around Danny to comfort him and he nuzzles in me still looking at Roy.
"I miss you too my love" Roy says in a soft voice. Danny giggles. He loved it when Roy called him that.
"I miss you too kangaroo" Roy says to me. I roll my eyes and laugh. I hated being called that but I liked how it rhymed. Danny laughs as well.
"I miss you more, ya clown" I respond.
"Will my two boyfriends be okay for a few more days?" Roy asks with concern in his voice. We both nod and respond yes. I start to pet Danny's hair.
"Okay good. Now let me get back to sewing. I have a career unlike you two queens!" Bianca yells.
"Hey not cool!" Danny complains but laughs.
"Whatever bye bitch. I love you!" I say
"I love you!!" Danny yells after me
"I love two more. Bye cunts"
**
I close my computer and put in on the night stand. I lie down and motion for Danny to come cuddle with me.
"I wanna be little spoon" He demands and scoots his butt towards me.
I smile and grab his waist to bring him closer.
"You sure about that?" I ask as I kiss his shoulder and trail my hands under the waistband of his sweat pants and grab his bare ass.
Danny giggles. "Stop babe. It's time to sleep"
"Gimme a kiss goodnight first"
Danny turns around to face me and plants his lips on mine. I grip his hips as he touches my face. Before it gets too heated I pull away. I look at Danny in his twinkling eyes and smile.
"I love you baby" I say in a soft voice.
"I love you!" His face lights up as he pecks the tip of my nose.
"Okay cutie, lets go to sleep now" I giggle feeling warm inside.
He agrees and nuzzles his face in my neck. I adjust so that hes lying on my chest and I'm petting his hair. In a few minutes I hear his soft snoring then I reach to turn off the lamp. I listen to Danny's snoring as I slowly fall asleep.

*author's note* Let me know what you guys think! This is my first composition on this site so I'm open to notes. Don't forget to like and comment!