Chapter 2: Going to See Roy

Danny/Adore pov
Shane and I enter LAX terminal carrying our luggage and carry-on's through the terminal. After we we check-in and tag our heavy luggage, which barely made the weight limit, we go through TSA and wait at our gate. Once we're sitting at the gate Shane starts vlogging his 'courtney chronicles'. Our relationship wasn’t out to the fans yet because explaining a trio could be difficult and could harm our careers. That’s what Roy said. I said 'Who the fuck cares, I love both of you!' But Shane agreed with Roy so I agreed to the majority.
*Shane vlogging*
"Hello this is another episode of Courtney Chronicles. I'm at LAX with Adore. Tell everyone what time it is" he points the camera at me & I respond "Literally 4 fucking am. Couldn’t catch that red eye to NYC so now we're suffering". Shane laughs then goes back to vlogging and I put an earphone in my one ear listening to 90s music to get some inspo and stay awake til we get on the plane.
Shane vlogging: Yeah we're going to NYC for Pride you'll see me, Adore, Bianca, Darienne Lake, DeLa… and a bunch of other queens on a float. Then after I'll be performing in Toronto and so will Adore.
Danny: Come see us bitches!
***
Dannys pov
We sit in first class, which is rare but Bianca used her winner money and mile rewards to get us these seats. When the plane starts to take off I hold Shane's hand because I get a little scared when the plane takes off and lands. He squeezes my hand and kisses it and reassures everything will be fine. I smile and look at his beautiful sapphire eyes. I couldn’t help but melt and get lost looking into them. He looks away blushing a little bit because of my prolonged staring.
"Sorry" I apologize for making him uncomfortable but continue to look at him. "You're just so fucking gorgeous"
His face becomes redder.
"Thanks baby." He manages to say then give me a quick but passionate kiss.
"Now go take a nap" Shane says as soon as we're stable in the air. "You don’t wanna be tired when we get there"
I roll my eyes but agree since I am tired. I put my earphones in and fall asleep to Shane still holding my hand.