Prologue

"Do you want our son to suffer like what you did before?Never Criston,I don't want my son to suffer."I heared my mom,shouting at their bedroom.Wait,what's happening?

I was curious so I went near their bedroom and opened their wooden door slightly to see and hear what's happening to the both of them.

"But Nathalia,we,as the king and queen of this kingdom,must follow the rules whether we like it or not.I know Daniel will suffer,but he needed to pass this pretending mission immediately when he turns  18.Because that is part of the law we needed to follow."

I don't understand what are they saying.Me?I will pretend?As what?When I will turn 18 immediately?And what is that pretending mission?

"And if he will succeed the mission,then,I will be proud of him"dad said and smiled slyly.

"Me too,but is he really going to do the mission after 8 years?I'm nervous Criston.This didn't happen to you,you didn't succeed the law many years ago."mom saddened and exhaled.

Dad looked at mom with an angry expression."You don't say that to your own son Nathalia.You cannot ever underestimate your son.Yes,I've failed my mission many years ago as a prince,but I know our son can do it.The prince can succeed the law this time!And he will never fail this again!"he growled.

My mom suddenly changes her expression,from sad to fear.And from that time,I knew my mom was already scared of my dad.And I can't do anything about it beacuse I was helpless.I just looked at my mom with a sympathy in my eyes.

I was about to close the door when Phoenix,the royal dog or should I say my dog suddenly appeared and jumped towards me.I was shocked and surprised so I stepped back and I accidentally opened the door.Oh fudge!Now my parents are looking at me.I'm doomed.

"What are you doing at the front door son?"asked my mom.Oh crap!I'm really busted!

"Daniel John,are you eavesdropping us?!"I'm so busted.Thanks to Phoenix,argh!

"Ha-ha-ha"I laughed sarcastically "Ahh y-yes?Hehehe gotta go mom,dad I've got some stuffs to do"but the truth is I'll just chase Phoenix cause he's naughty,like me.Hahahaha.

Until we reached the garden.

"Oh no,no your highness wag po dito,kasalukuyan pa po naming nililinis 'tong garden kaya please po with all due respect,wag po muna kayong maglaro ni Phoenix dito." one of my nannies stopped me.But I didn't listen,as the naughty prince.

"But I like it here hahahahaha.Phoenix,here I come hahaha."I started to run very fast,faster than before to chase Phoenix because he's soooo fast!

"Prince Daniel no!"my nanny shouted but its too late because I'm covered with soil now hahahaha.I lost my balance in stopping from running so I was slid.Hahahahaha,but its kinda fun at all!I almost burst in tears in laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah,ito po ang prologue,sana po magustuhan niyo hehe.At TagLish po ito,English lang po talaga ang pagsalita ng royal family,pero they also speak tagalog din naman.Sorry if nagnosebleed kayo!Hahaha.At guys,sa prologue lang po talaga ang pure english ang pagsalita ng royal family.Nagtatanong po kayo kung bakit pure english?Kasi trip ko po hahahaha.