Why Him

Beep Beep Beep "ugh" I stop my alarm clock and get up to get ready for school. Well I should tell you who I am. My name is (Y/N) I am 17. I have long brown hair and I am 5'5. And my favorite color is purple and I HATE let me repeat my self I HATE HATE HATE
Justin Bieber. And my room is right next to the Bieber Stacker that right my sister (Y/S/N). Today I am wearing a purple crop top and some skinny jean man how much I love skinny jeans. I go to the bathroom and get the straightener to start heating up while I brush my teeth. I straighten my hair and head down stairs to find my sister at the table eating cereal. "Do you need a ride to school" I ask her "no john is picking me up" oh right I forgot my 15 year old sister has a boyfriend we I dislike you can say. I nodded my head and yell goodbye to her and head to my beautiful dark purple Ferrari you can say we are rich my mom is a lawyer just like my dad they are on a business trip for a whole 2 months. I get to school and park my car just as I step outside I hear boys whistle at me 'nasty' I think to myself. I open the school doors and hear my name being called I look in the direction it is coming form and see my too best friends Michael and Amy. 'Hey hey miss me' Amy says 'yes of course' I say. Michael why so quite I ask 'it's my time of the month so I am a little moody right now' she said. I just laugh and head to my locker. I grab my thing, say bye to Amy and Michael and head of to my first period class. I enter and see a boy sitting in my lab partner sit 'were is Carla' I think to myself. I walk up to the teacher Ms.Polster and ask "Ms.Polster why is that boy sitting in Carla's seat?" "Well (Y/N) you see he is just here to finish his last year in high school and I just thought it would be good if he sits with you because you are caught up with everything". "Ok then" I head to my sit and when he turns I was completely shocked 'what the f*** is he going here.