The Perfect Father?

It was 9:10 I was late for class as usual ,

I hurried down the long crowded corridors in the efforts of reaching my classroom.

I snook in the door past the teachers desk.

"And just where do you think your going Ms. Parsky?" Snapped the viscous teacher.

I turned my head to the ground looking for an excuse.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked away.

"Daisy Parsky I am speaking to you!"

"Family problems miss" I replied.

"Sit down now and next time you will be getting detention" the teacher screamed.

I took my seat at the back of the class room with empty seats on both sides of me.

The teacher blabbered on but the next minute there was a loud bang on the door.

The principal entered with a handsome looking boy.

"Students,this is Louis Tomlinson ,your new class mate he will be joining you for the rest of the year."

The teacher pointed to the back of the class room to the seat next to me.

Louis took his seat and I stared in awe at him.

"Hi,I'm louis.Whats your name?"

I struggled to find words to reply "em..emm.. Daisy"

"Nice name, and it's pronounced lewee not louis"

I giggled and suddenly a big burst of noise came from the top of the room.

"Ms.Parsky this is not sex education so could you please hold on to your underwear"

My faced turned purple as the whole class burst out in laughter.

When the teacher was facing the board louis turned to me and whispered , "just in case your wondering,I'm single"

Louis winked and looked back at the teacher.

The teacher turned to face the board and quickly Louis threw a scrapped up piece of paper at me and inside was his phone number with a smiley face and a kiss.

The school bell rang for home time and Louis made his way over to my locker.

"So if your free on Saturday and would like to come around to my place that would be cool"

I nodded my head in excitement. "It's a date" exclaimed Louis as he strolled out of the dirty locker rooms.

"Ooh someone's getting close to the new boy" jeered a group of girls.

"No we're just friends" I explained

"Sure,friends who like to go to each others houses" said the girls in disbelief.

They tripped me up and threw my books in the bin as I waked away.

"A girl like you would never get a guy like that" screamed one of the girls behind her back.

Later that night I texted Louis telling him about the girls jeering me

"Daisy their just jealous because your perfect and beautiful"

I blushed as I read the text

"What's up with you" questioned my mother

I just smiled at her and continued texting

Today was the Saturday I had been waiting for all week. I told mother that I was getting study help so she dropped me to louis house. I rang the door bell as my mother drove away and out comes Louis in his skin thought underwear.

"Oh daisy sorry let me put some pants on."

Louis rushed upstairs and insisted I came in and sat down.

I took a seat on Louis leather sofa and awaited his arrival.

"Sorry about that." said Louis

"So do u like games?" Louis asked

"Yeah sure all sorts, monopoly is my favourite."

Louis moved closer leaning in towards me.

"Not those kind of games."

I stared and Louis in confussion. He leant into me even further , I slowly stood up and as soon as I knew it me and Louis were locking lips. Our tongues swirled around smoothly in each others mouths. Louis pushed me onto the leather sofa and lay on top of me starting to feel my upper body. He started to undress me and undressed himself. He slowly moved his hands to my lower body and his long slim fingers entered my entrance.

I had never felt so alive but suddenly , My mother stormed in the door with my mobile phone.

"DASIY PARSKY!" She screeched.

"Who is this boy?" She questioned then looking up to see the horrifying sight of two body's compressed on one another. I jumped up quickly and threw a rug over me.

My mothers face was unexplainable.

"Mom please it's not what it looks like"

My mother stormed off to the car and drove away.

"Sorry about her" I explained.

"Babe it's okay, let's just finish what we started" Louis said with a wink.

A week had past and there was still no sign of my mother.

I felt sick all week. I needed to see the doctor. He asked me had I been sexually active the past month and I blushed and nooded. The doctor told me to get a pregnancy test.

I later on found out I was pregnant with Louis child. I didn't know how to tell him.

I picked up my phone and called Louis.

"hello?"

"Louis you know last Saturday"

"Yes babe what about it."

"Things went on since then and ..."

"Did you go with someone else?"

"No louis"

"I'm pregnant"

For a few seconds there was no reply .

"Shit, okay well we have to do this together and I'll help you along"

I felt so much Better about it and there was no better feeling than to know I had Louis support.

9 months later:

I had recently dropped out of school due to the baby's health.

Me and Louis were waiting for the moment to happen.

"Babe it will be fine after this I promise u everything will be just....."

I screamed at the top of my lungs

"MY WATERS BREAKING , BRING ME TO HOSPITAL"

Louis kept so calm and drove faster than lightning to the nearest hospital.

I was rushed into labour and it was all a blur from then on.

Finally I had given birth to the baby and Louis decided to call her Prim.

Prim is now 2 years old and is living a very happy lifestyle while Louis is off travelling the world singing to support Prim and I. Everything turned out to be a fairy tale ending

The end.