Chapter 6

"The way you act determines if your either cute or ugly"

Lani

I woke up with a mad ass headache. Sprawled out on the kitchen floor with Zoni laying right by me. I got up and stretched before checking my phone seeing that i was booked.

"Zoni get up babe we gotta hurry up and get that plan in action. Dress in black". I instructed her as i got ready for my shower.

------

Me and Zoni got a rented company van and staked out at the corner from her Dad house.

It was a ran down neighborhood and only about 5 spaced out houses on each side of the block. The neighborhood was awfully quiet as fuck. We wondered if we should have looked less suspicious. It was barely cars. Only like two at on the street. And heres us.. a big ass "Get Your Carpet Clean" white van.

I cant lie. What Zoni said last noght about missing that bastards son. I was really starting to like Zoni. I never seen my self having feelings for another women. But her, id kill for her. And thats whats going to happen today.

When seen a beat up pickup truck park two spaces behind as in front of her dads house. I felt Zoni tap my thigh giving me that look of "thats him". I nodded. And we waited until he went in the house. After his front door shut. I let Zoni lead the way because she knew her way around the house more than i did. We grabbed the equipment we needed and snuck into Zoni bedroom window of the one story boxed house.

Once we were fully in. We went to her door to prop it open as i opened the window larger so we can escape easier.

The floors squeaked as we took each step, gritting our teeth at each noice.
My stomach was in all types of knots.

Will i ever see another Benjamin in my life after this?
I wanted to hop back out the window but i wasn't raise to quit on shit.

Zoni whispered, "Ima go first. I can hear the tv in his Den. His back faces us so he wont see us.. but he would hear us. "

Fuck. I thought.
Old ass house need some new floors.

We made our way to the den. There he was. All laid up on the couch with his dick out of his briefs looking disgusting..I thought about my sexuality.

Zoni took full charge as she unraveled her rope and hooked it unto his neck.
Giving it a great pull. It pulled him over the couch as he clutched at the rope.

His eyes met Zoni's.
Then mines.

Then started laughing. For someone to be on they death bed laughing has a weird sense of humor.

His laughing stopped in tears after  choking. Due to the tighten grip Zoni had on the rope.

I took a full look for the first time.. Zoni face held no sorrow. No regret. No tears. No nothing. She finally became strong.

"Aye dad im back. Where you at?"

My eyes popped out as i grabbed for my gun. Aiming it at the doorway.

Ready to shoot. Until Zoni stood in my way.

"What the fuck. Get out the way Zoni" i yelled as i met eye to eye at the son.

I shoved Zoni to the floor. Grabbed the rope to the Dad to make sure he didn't get away. Taking my safety off. I pulled the trigger twice. I regretted it. After looking down seeing who i shot. I dropped to my knees. I shot his son in the chest. And Zoni in her shoulder as she tried to take the two bullets i sent towards the bastard. I shot his dad in the head two times before calling the police with Zoni phone, wiping her phone off. Then going back in the van going back home to pack.