Chapt 1

Karin pov

"Where you was at?" I opened the door and Tayshawn was sitting in a chair right in front of the door like he was waiting for me.

"I got coffee with Trinity" I closed the door.

"Without telling me?" He got up and in my face. "Uh....It was the cafe across the street" I looked up at him.

Conpared to him, I'm short as hell. Hes 6'2 and I'm 5'1

"I even got you coffee" I smiled and gave him my good ass coffee.

He fake smiled before taking my coffee and throwing it all over the living room.

I wasn't even surprised. Its a cycle that has been going on for 2 years now.

"Listen to me, Whenever you go out, you must tell me where the fuck your going and who your going out with. Do you understand?" He pulled my hair.

"Y-yes" I tried to take his hand off of me, Just to get punched in the face.

"Touch me again, I fuckin dare you" He spit in my face and slapped me.

"I'm sorry" I cried as my nose started throbbing.

"I don't give a fuck. Clean my living room and make me dinner. You got 25 minutes" He went upstairs and I immediately went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I looked into the mirror and let all my tears out.

I took out my razor, took off my sweatshirt and started making deep cuts.

I can't leave.

He'll kill everyone I love. He broke down my self confidence. He hurt me so much, but I'm trapped.

He makes me go outside in v-necks or sweats.

I can't do anything I want to do, Wear anything I want, I can't even live.

"KARIN!" He yelled. I wiped my tears and tried to clean my cuts quickly as possible.

He busted into the bathroom and immetiately started throwing blows to my face.

My arm was still bleeding and all I could do was scream.

He banged my head on the wall twice and I tried to cover my face.

He put his hands around my neck and attempted to choke me.

"Why you not cleaning my living room hmm?" He gritted his teeth and his alcohol breath was up in my face.

My eyes started fluttering and my vison got blurry.

"Hmm?!" He banged my head on the wall again and his grip on my neck got tighter.

My arm was light purple.

"Answer me you fuckin fat ugly bitch!" He yelled.

I got weak and my vision turned back.