Chapt 7

Karin pov

"Chris your phone" I sucked my teeth. "Damn" He rubbed his eyes and answered the phone.

"Stop fuckin calling me man"

"Thats none of your concern. Lemme see your number on my screen again and I'm going to the fuckin police" He hung up.

"Ex?" She giggled. "Yeah. She hittin my line up askin me about you"

"Why?" "She thinks we together" I mumbled.

"Oh. Well goodnight" She flipped over. "Goodmorning"

Her phone buzzed and she frowned as she looked at the message.

Karin pov

Tay😴 - I'm so sorry Karin. I took my anger out on you and I was wrong for that. My mother died and I took my anger out on you. Please come back home. I need you. I love you. I'll treat you like the Queen you are. Just come back. You did so much for me and I treated you like shit. Im getting help. Come home....please. I love you Karin❤️.

I read it over and over again trying to figure out if he was lying or not.

"Damn who wrote you that long ass paragraph?" Chris took my phone from my hand and tears were threatening to fall from my face.

"You gonna go back to him?" He raised a eyebrow.

"I don't know" I mumbled. "Fuck you mean you don't know? He beat you for a whole year!"

"But before that he was like the greatest boyfriend! He treated me like I was the greatest person ever-"

"Get out" He gritted his teeth. "...What?" I frowned. "Get the fuck out. You wanna get beat on for the rest of your life right? You wanna end up in the hospital all the time right? Get out"

"I-" "I said Get the fuck out!" he yelled.

I quickly put on my shoes and left.

"Dammit Karin" I mumbled to myself.