The nights begin one with joy soon to pass

Many a night does a teenager find himself at camp a place of "fun" but darker things lurk one with vengeance in it's heart. "Hey Richard what's your ugly face doing around the fire" said the young man who was pushing around poor Johnson a child who's face been mangled scared through out is life, abusive family and he's entire school against him "hey buddy boy pick on some one larger than your size bitch" new kid Jose exclaimed a large individual Jose was both in weight and height but a better fighter than any of the camp bully's and ooh did he have a bone to both pick and break with them. The sight of the newcomer was enough for the offender to scatter Jose Rios: "johnny you alright did anything transpire before I came" Richard Smith: "no he'd only just pushed me around some bit before he ran tail a blazing". Jose and Richard went back to where the other nicer campers hung out "yo dude did ya bring the game?" a short girl by the name Chelsea yelled out to Jose these two having been friends for Two years, 7 months and 5 days (both Jose and Chelsea kept count). Chelsea ( can be called short cake by closer friends such as Jose ) picked Planet Robobot (Nintendo brand) out of the games J.R  pulled out right before a strange breathing sound came out the woods until shit went to shit.

Authors note: got to go life is running and i gotta keep up but for who ever is reading this please wither nice or bad leave a comment for how its going so far and what I can improve on :).