Audrey

We were at the party, having fun and he started bleeding for no reason, Aaron was driving and he just did not see. But Benji was still bleeding. That's when it all starts.

                   It was actually that if Benji  would have not insisted! Benji was my only friend, from elementary school. I used to be this ugly thing, to describe the ugliness it was this little girl who had no fashion sense, with the braces and everything. And apparently I was blessed with my best friend Benji. Benji knew everything about me and I about him.

His favorite color was blue, he did not believe in love at first site site, and that supposedly the aliens will attack. He was unusual.

Benji- C'mon! let's go to the party!  it's our last year and we're stupid losers.

Audrey- I don't want to go. 

Benji- Please, you can make yourself look pretty and do whatever you girls do!

 Pretty, I did not think I could ever look pretty, but I went anyway. I felt like a clown, Thinking everybody would look at me and say so many things. But,  you know, put on a fake smile and everything is all right. Benji came to pick me up.

Benji- You look beautiful!

Audrey- Thanks?

We sat on the car when we were about to arrive when we saw Aaron walking alone, Benji as always being nice, offered him a ride.

Aaron- So, you guys are going to the party?   

Audrey- No, remember I'm dressed up, because I'm going to model all over the streets!

Aaron- Well aren't you a pretty, peppy,girl. I actually find sarcasm very attractive. You are actually a very beautiful creature. 

Benji- She used to have glasses and braces, real ugly, then the summer came..

Audrey- Shut up! I hit him, Yeah, because that is what best friends do, embarrass you in front of cute guys who flirt with you. 

We arrived at the party and i sat down and started observing the people while Benji flirted with some girls. He looked a little drunk and only a half our had passed since we got there. I noticed that girls looked at me, like i had a bug in my face or something. So I went to the bathroom to check what the hell i had in my face. I looked myself hard in the mirror,  I observed myself in the mirror and saw this horrible creature, so I just went away and bumped into Aaron and started talking, he actually is a very intelligent guy. After having a long conversation  about series and movies. I sat down but he followed me.

Audrey - " It's almost 3:00 am now!"

Aaron  - "Yeah, you tired?"

Audrey - " No"

He was this tall, cute but almost hot guy! who was smart and flirting with me! what is wrong with me? Oh I know, you're ugly as hell! He just thinks that you can be a good friend. You're so...

Aaron - "So, you wanna go home?"

Audrey -" Um, yeah! I'll look for Benji"

Benji was too drunk to drive. Aaron drove and just as we were getting to my house to drop me off Benji fainted in the backseat and started bleeding. Aaron and I took him to the hospital.

When we got there they told us that Benji apparently has this disease that he never told me that makes you faint and bleed and not feel anything and some other stuff in the brain that just makes you collapse.

The next day he woke up.

Benji -" Hey gorgeous!"

Audrey - " No! Don't good morning me! You have a disease and you never said anything! in four years that I've known you and you never bothered  to tell me!