A Pet Named Steve

(Warning: If you are easily offended, DO NOT READ THIS! Sexual content will be in this. Again if you are easily offended, DO NOT READ THIS!)

I laugh excessively at random shit for no reason. Even if I am sarcastic about it nobody seems to notice. My slave Steve understands me well, though. And I understand him. Even when he's acting weird and speaking gibberish I understand.

One day I told Steve to fetch me some milk. But after a few minutes with no response, I forgot I had locked him in the closet. I open the door and see Steve dead with a strap wrapped around his neck. RIP Steve. Dammit I need a new Steve but I need a nice one that isn't suicidal and retarded. I walk to the slave pet store and I see a nice one in the window.

He puts his hand against the glass turning his palm white. I hesitate. At least this Steve is better looking than the last, his large blue eyes stare at me. What a handsome whore. "I'll call you Steve," He smiled. As I purchase the new one, he starts to hump my right leg. "Uh, Steve... not right now," I wink at him and he hops off.

We get in the car and he climbs in the front seat. "Hey buddy." He opens the glove box and sees some condoms. He grabs one and chews on it as if it's gum. "Uh, you okay buddy?" He starts choking on the condom and passes out, "well." I open the car door and let him fall out. "Fuck."

I turn the car around and head back to the store. "Weren't you here five minutes ago?" a staff member asked.

"Ye, I need another pet."

"We got one just for you." We head to the back and I drop my jaw in awe. She's gorgeous, probably better looking without clothes. She is tall with short blue hair and bright green eyes. However the sexiest thing about her is that she's wearing a bondage suit.

I needed to buy her, "she's the one."

"Alright , let me grab her," the store keep grabs her and brings her to me.

"I'll call her... Stevette." Her face is bright red in the cheeks, for she is super shy. However she kind of looks like a girl. She has no boobs. BOOBS ARE THE BEST PART, but she has a thick ass that I'd love to violate as she screams daddy. We get in the car and started driving home. I couldn't wait till we got home. I put her on my lap and we... go... hard! I got to distracted with her, I couldn't drive. Eventually we drive off a cliff and we both die. Well... at least I died with her.

Now as we live in Hell she gave me eight mentally challenged children. It matched her age.

Written by:

AssHatInATrenchcoat

MegrSRRY

B0b_Burrit0

Theo Markham

Some guy who sits at the table