2:::Meet Them

(Kenzia's POV)

Yeonnie didn't need to do that! Everybody knows that she is one stupid bitch. Wait scratch that one stupid, slutty, bitch. Why does she need to deny that, its so damn obvious. I looked at Kiera. I know she feels bad too. Kon was our first friend here. Yeonnie goes overboard sometimes.

"Um you know Miss Pines you didn't have to do that to Kon."

Yeonnie stopped walking. Kiera hit my shoulder. I know I'm gonna get in lot of trouble but I just can't take it.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?! Are you the master here?! Huh are you?!"

She kept pushing me until she cornered me in a wall then she whispered in my ear.

"Or do you just want to taste Mr. Dickson tonight? Don't worry I'll prepare a special appointment for you. Exclusively for you."

That was enough to give me goosebumps.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°FLASHBACK••••••••••••••

°°°°°°°°°°FLASHBACK ENDS•••••••••••

But today I'll just let it drop....only for today since I'm on a good mood."

She continued walking to our classroom.

"Hey Kezia are you ok?"

"Yeah Kiera I'm okay"

"You know what you're an idiot"

"I know."

We walked to our room. We have our own section since we are advanced than all the students but we dont get mentioned in the topnotchers since the principal told us its useless competing with someone not in your level here but sadly were in the same room as Azxiola's group. To be honest I have a crush on one of Azxiola's bodyguards. They are twins also and I know my big sister who's only 7 minutes older than me has a crush too. Their names are Glytzer and Glyxer Raeyundo. Glyxer is my crush and we are pretty close. To be honest if our masters are not around we act like we're all friends. Its only Yeonnie and Azxiola that gives off that tense atmosphere.

"Hey Keiza!"

I looked around and saw Glyxer calling me he patted the seat beside him.

"Come on, sit here beside me."

I walked to him slowly. I still have to compose myself. Gosh I haven't even have time to check my face in the mirror. Is my face alright? Make-up not a mess? My hair's not looking like a witch? Huhuhu what do I look like?

"Hey don't worry you look beautiful to me."

I suddenly looked up and saw Glyxer standing beside me. I just looked at him. Can he read my mind?

"Hahaha yeah I can read it. Now come our teacher's coming."

He held my hand and lead me to our seats. I looked at Kiera and she was giving me a two thumbs up. I think I look like a tomato right now. I covered my face with my hair. Can't risk to be seen like this.

Glytzer and Glyxer also serves the Okudah family but they we're ordered to prioritize Azxiola. They can't say no since they owe the Okudah family for taking them in even though they were just street kids.

"Hey Glyxer, Axziola's calling for you"

"Ok. I'll be right back."

He told me and winked. I can't hold in my feels.

"Sorry for ruining your moment but whoa you look like a tomato"

"Just cut it out Terriana"

"Waah!! Don't call me by my first name"

Terriana Querova is the right hand of Azxiola and her childhood friend. They've been friends for 10 years now since they met when they were 6. Well I've been asking her since Azxiola forbids her to talk to us but she talks to us anyway. She says its not betraying but socializing. She also hates to be called by her first name that's why we call her 'Riana'.

We're free to talk now since our masters are not here yet.

"Hey call Kiera to come over here.'

"Just wait."

I looked around the room but Kiera isn't here.

(Glyxer's POV)

"Hey Glyxer, Azxiola's calling for you" -Terriana

"Ok. I'll be right back."

I gave her a wink and walked away. What does Azxiola want now? She just keeps on ruining my moment with Kezia. Ok I like her. But I cant say no to Azxiola either.

We call her Azxiola but she's known as Mikashi in this school.

I immedietly stopped when I realized something...I forgot to ask Riana where was Axziola! Aish! I marched towards our room when I hear someone at the stairs. That must be Axziola.

"Hey Miss Ax-"

"Hey Glyx, tell Prof. Mikairi I will be a little late"

"Yes Miss!"

I march right back to our room. As I expected they're going to have another battle. Why can't those two calm down?! Aish, Axziola vs. Yeonnie, Yeonnie vs. Axziola...its just the same everyday.

*******BLAG!!!*******

"Ouch!! Watch where your going!"

I said while rubbing my head. I bumped into someone pretty hard cause I fell on the floor. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face.

"Hey, don't you owe me an apology?"

He didn't answer me.

"Being a little prideful, eh. How about helping me stand?"

I said while reaching out my hand to him. He's gonna regret bumping the wrong person. I looked at him and he's looking back at me then he smirked.

" You were the one who wasn't looking. So its practically your fault. That means YOU owe me an apology."

This guy's getting on my nerves. I slowly stand up.

"Hey don't you know who I am?"

I asked him cracking my fists. He looked at me from top to bottom and smirked.

" Your asking me for a fight? You may be strong but I'm stronger than you."

He' s really getting on my nerves. I step forward clenching my fists when someone touched my shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" -???

" Class is boring. I like being outside since the people here are interesting."

He looked at me and walked away.

"Then Bye-Bye!!!"

He walked away.

"Why did you let him walk away?! He was going to get it. The It!!"

I yelled at Glytzer.

"That's the reason why I stopped you. He's a new student so just let it go. He probably doesn't know us but when he does he'll be like the others. So come on let's go."

We walked towards our classroom. A new student? Sounds pretty fun to play with.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Kylou Brix Kuroushi"

I stopped dead on my tracks.

"Kuroushi?"

"Yes, Kuroushi."

He was far more interesting than I thought. I smirked as we went inside our room.