Player meets bad girl

................................................................
Chapter 1
Jacob's P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon filling up my nostrils. I got up and took a quick shower.as soon as i gout out of the shower i put on some basketball shorts and headed downstairs. There was no school for about two weeks. Anyways as soon as I got downstairs and reached the kitchen there was a plate
of eggs and bacon,an a note. I didn't bother to read the note because i knew it was my dad probably saying he wont be back until tomorrow or tonight.

Jasmine's P.O.V
"Hurry up jasmine he's waiting for you!" i heard my mom say. As soon as i got done packing i headed down stairs. I had to stay at a sheriffs house until i start to behave better and get out of trouble. I can't believe my mom agreed to me staying at his house, but i guess she just wants whats best for me. "I'm ready" i said. "Alright sweet heart, make sure to stay out of trouble,i love you" Said my mom. "I love you too" i said before heading out the door. there was a cop car parked in front of my house and i made my way into the passenger seat. In the drivers seat was sheriff Johnson. He greeted me with a smile,and then wee were off.
***********************************
I felt someone shaking me and constantly saying my name, when i noticed i had fallen asleep. "we're here" said sheriff Johnson. I got out of the car and followed sheriff Johnson into his house while he carried my things."your room will be upstairs,second door to the left" he said. " whatever" I said before plopping down on his couch and putting my feet on the table. " please get your feet off of the table" he said. "and if i don't?" I said. He gave me a stern look look and ignored the situation. "jacob come downstairs!" he yelled. I sat there wondering who Jacob was until i remembered a Jacob that went to my school. He was the schools biggest player, i don't see why girls fall for his tricks knowing he's a player. Anyways i sat there hoping it wasn't him. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and as soon as the footsteps stopped, in front of me was him, Jacob, the player. "Alright son this is jasmine the girl i told you about in the note, please show her around and I'll catch up with you guys later." Sheriff Johnson left to go to his job and i was left there alone with him.

Jacobs P.O.V
I was watching tv in my room until i heard my dad telling me to come down stairs. I thought he was gonna be at work all day today, and now i wish i had read the note. I got downstairs and planted my eyes on some girl sitting in my living room. I quickly knew who she was. She was a bad girl who would always get into trouble so I'm not surprised to see her here with my dad. I admit she was really beautiful , she had dark blue eyes and long hair , she was tan, and had an amazing body. As soon as my dad left i managed to start a conversation.

Jasmines P.O.V
"So let me show you around" he said with a smirk. i got up and followed him upstairs. " this is the game room." I looked around the room that was filled with basketball hoops, hockey tables, a playstation,and more. we made our way into a room across the hallway. "and this is your room" he said. "my room is right in front of yours so if you get scared at night, theres plenty of space on my bed" he said while winking. "whatever" i said before rolling my eyes and going into my room to unpack. when I was done unpacking i headed downstairs to see Jacob on the phone. The last thing he said was 'see you soon' before hanging up. I sat on the couch thinking of things i should do today until i was zoned out of my thoughts to Jacobs voice. "so why are you here", he said. " my parents thought your dad can teach me how to stay more out of trouble if i stay here" i said. "ohh,what kind of bad things do you do anyways " he asked. "why does it matter to you" i said. " just asking princess". "Don't call me princess" i said before i got up and headed into the kitchen. I started looking for food until i felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my waist. I got tingles and wanted to stay like this forever. I got turned around and there i was looking into a pair of black shiny eyes, and those eyes belonged to Jacob.