1.7

Hayes

It's been 2 weeks since me and Lesli broke up .All I've done is lock myself up in my room and I haven't eaten I'm bony now but I don't care I just want Lesli but I can't believe she did that with my brother .A tear slipped down my cheek as I thought about her and I heard a knock on my door .

"what do you want mom!!"I yelled over my music.

"Someone's here to see you"she yells back.

The door opens to show Lesli but a sad Lesli but she looks beautiful .Her lips are quivering and I miss those lips so bad.

Her outfit btw:

"Hayes". she says softly looking at my body letting a tear slip down her angelic face.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"she says getting closer to me touching my now thinner arms.

"I love you and you know you have to eat do it for me"and yet again I don't speak just stare into her eyes and and I smash my lips to hers.

She's startled but kisses back caressing my face while I grab a hold of her hair .

She pulls out of the kiss leaving me bewildered.

"Before this goes anywhere we're going to in n out"she smiles getting up from my bed.

"Ok"I murmur getting my phone.

✨Skip Car Ride✨

"Lemme pay"I plead to Lesli but she shakes her head no.

"I invited you here"she says looking at me seriously.

"Ok I'll get us a table"I give up picking a table.

After a while of waiting Lesli comes back with our double cheese burgers, fries, and chocolate  ice cream shakes.

I take a bite of the burger and enter wonderland damn I forgot how good these tasted.Lesli laughs and I look at her confused.

"What"I ask looking around confused.

"I miss these times"she says looking down.

"I do too"I confess bringing her chin up to meet eyes with her.

"Your mine babygirl"I smile.

"So it's official again?"she smiles cheekily.

"Yes babygirl"I say getting up pecking her lips.

I have my babygirl again