Why?

People wonder why everyone is different, how everyone can be different? Well, just think....someone has ADD, someone has Down Syndrome...someone has Bipolar Disorder...someone has MS. Heck, some people are fine, they might just have allergies. We wonder how this happens. Honestly I don't know. I don't have the answer to that. All I know is we as people suffer through a lot. 97% of our issues are mentally and body involved. But in the long run we will notice we have a reason "we were born this way" as lady gaga said. As much as we don't like having these disorders, we have to deal with them. Life can go straight down hill 💯 miles an hour if we don't know how to live with our "problems."

What Happens If We Don't Take Care Of Ourselves.

For example, I have bipolar disorder, ADD, ADHD, temper tantrums, anxiety and I solve my problems by this simple word called "medicine." I have taken pills since I was 4 years old for my problems. I have always hated liquid medicine. If you have a disorder and you are told to take medicine, and you don't follow those doctor rules, then you could die. No matter if its just from not taking medicine or not taking medicine which causes you to be stupid and do something you will most likely regret. BE SMART!

How Did I Get The Information I had Bipolar Disorder?

When I was 4 years old, this might be hard to believe but it's true. I was being a typical little girl putting on princess lipgloss on when I got in trouble for something. So my mom came upstairs to me, grabbed the lipgloss which made me tick off! I ran when she had her back towards me and I pushed her down the stairs. Don't worry she caught herself but I was still stupid and immature to do that. But me being little I ran to my closet that 'doesn't lock' and thought she wouldn't find me.... Well that didn't last long at all. Then my mom grabbed me and put me in the car and took me to the doctor. My doctor, Dr.Dickson, told us I Had bipolar disorder since I was born but we didn't find out till then. You see I didn't have medicine so I went crazy!

I'm Serious!

I know you might think medicine is stupid and you don't need it, but trust me you do need it. Without medicine you can go CRAZY! People go off their medicine for only a few days or a week and they go around and attack people or whatever they want to do. So don't think your parents are stupid when they tell you they need it. They are right and are protecting you.

Be Different.

So there is my different definition, we all have certain things or flaws that make us, us. Be proud of who you are, tell the world. There's no shame in who you are. Be proud in your skin. You only have one life to live, live it while you can.

•Cami Leigh Owen•