SPEARit Love

"You're such an asshole, Roman!" she said slamming the car door. "If I'm an asshole then you're a cunt (Y/N)!" he fired back. As they walked into their condo, she slammed the front door shut. "I don't even know why I'm with you! You know the sex isn't that great!" Roman glared at her and fired back again. "Is that so? Then why do you practically beg me for it? Huh? Explain that!" he growled at her. "Fuck you Roman!" she snapped at him be slapping him across the face. Roman smirked and pushed her against the door, crashing his lips on to hers with full dominance. She broke the kiss and pushed him back. "You're such a bastard.." she said. Roman began kissing her neck and biting it causing (Y/N) to moan. "You like that, don't you, (Y/N) ?" he whispered. "y-yes.." she whimpered.

Roman slid (Y/N)'s dress off slowly while (Y/N) unbuttoned Roman's tight shirt. "lets see how wet you are for me..." Roman started to rub her clit, causing her to moan loud. Roman rubbed faster then added a finger into her entrance. "Roman!" she moaned loud, making Roman add another finger. Her moans filled the room. "Baby, I'm gonna.." Roman cut her off with a kiss. "Not yet, you slut. Roman picked up (Y/N) and carried her to the bedroom, throwing her on the bed. She laid on the bed, pulling Roman on top of her. With one thrust, Roman's cock entered her entrance. "RO!!!" she moaned loud. He thrusted in and out of her fast and hard.

Her loud moans filled the condo. "I'm gonna cum inside you!" He growled at her. She could feel his seed hitting her walls and came herself. He collapsed beside her, kissing her on the forehead. "I love you baby.. I'm sorry I snapped." he said. (Y/N) smiled and kissed him deeply. "I'm sorry too, Ro. I love you." They smiled at each other then cuddled up for a goodnight's sleep.