Chapter 1

My mom was having a few friends over for dinner, she said I could order a pizza and take it to my room, I could even ask Maddie to join me. Maddie was my best friend.

"Hey girl, my mom is having friends for dinner. I'm just gonna order a pizza, wanna come over?"

"I'm sorry G, Justin is over." She replied sounding sorry, but I know she would much rather be with her boyfriend, not me.

"Oh, no biggie. Talk to you later."

I hung up the phone and called Sally's Pizzeria, I ordered a large pepperoni pizza and breadsticks, that way I have left over pizza for breakfast. I turned on Netflix and started watching "Grey's Anatomy."

A few moments later, I heard the doorbell ring, it was my moms friends. I heard her say upstairs 2nd door to the left. That was my room, did Maddie decide to come over? If she did why did she need directions? Then I heard  a knock at the door. At my door was a boy, a very cute boy.

"Uh, hi." I said trying to hide the confusion in my voice.

"Sup. I'm Jack. My mom is here for dinner, your mom said I could come up here." He worked his way in to my room and sat on my chair.

"Oh, well my name is.."

"Gracie, I know, it's on your door. Where's the remote?"

"Um, on the bed." I replied.

Then I heard my mom yell my name, I walked down stairs to see the pizza guy at the door. I gave him my 15 dollars and grabbed the pizza, two Pepsi's and went up stairs.

"Want some pizza? I asked Jack.

He reached over and grabbed a slice. I could help but stair. Jack was tall, with messy brown hair, amazing brown eyes. One word to describe Jack? Wow, just wow.

"Do you go to school here at west high?" I asked.

"I start Monday, I just moved here."

"Oh where did you live before?"

"California." He said.

"Why did you move to Texas?

"My mom got transferred here. Will you stop asking questions now and shut up?" He said very angrily.

I did as he asked. I couldn't wait for him to leave.