•1•

Jimin stood in the crowded subway car, his side slightly touching the subway doors.

His face hinted at slight discomfort as someone behind him dug in their pockets, their hand coming in contact with his skin.

He felt the train come to a stop, people  pushing into the train trying to squeeze themselves into an empty space that was no where to be seen.

His chest now pressed against a boy's chest who seemed to be about his age, as the boy was pushed up against him by the many people shoving to get into the train behind him.

Jimin mentally sighed, thanking God that his stop was next, but as the train jerked forward, the boy pressed into Jimin, causing their lips to press against each other for a brief moment.

The boy pulled back, his cheeks instantly turning a shade of pink and he apologized in a low voice.

Jimin just looked away, his cheeks now crimson as he nodded slightly.

He grasped his phone tightly in one hand as his bookbag rested between his leg, his other hand gripping a pole, making his nuckles turn white.

As soon as the train stopped, he turned around and rushed out with a herd of people, bumping into the same boy he had accidently kissed.

He bowed slightly and picked his phone up from the platform, rushing away before the other got a chance to say sorry.
                                ~•~

Taehyung walked to school, thinking about the boy he had accidently kissed, and he couldn't help but smile to himself.

He'd seen the boy before, as they both went to the same school and had the same friend, and he couldn't deny that he didn't think the boy was good looking.

He pulled out his phone to check the time, and examined the phone when realizing instead of an gold phone, his fingers gripped a black one.

He swiped his thumb across the screen as he walked into his school building, examining the wallpaper.

There stood the blond haired boy he had bumped into earlier, and a taller brown haired male that Taehyung could identify as Hoseok.

Both boys smiled at the camera, the blond's eyes forming into cresecents as he held up a peace sign.

Taehyung smiled as the picture as he made his way to his classroom.

Hi. . .i think I have your phone.

Taehyung sent the message to his number, and examined the boy's phone some more.

Somehow his thumb found its way to the blond boy's gallery and he roamed through the boy's pictures, his smile growing bigger each time his thumb swiped left.
~~~~
:))