Page 1

A strong roar occupied the whole area of the fortress. It came from a slim boy in an ash-colored school uniform. He was there, held by four guards as he bent his fragile body in positions that a normal human cannot do - exactly what Damon thought.

      "Hold him still!" Damon shouted as he placed his bag on the ground; opened it; took out something: a golden vessel which contained a holy water, his old pocket bible and a small wooden box. "Make him kneel." He instructed the guards. The four of them nodded. They firmly gripped on the boy's shoulder, forced him to bend his knees as Damon opened the wooden box and placed it on the ground - right before the possessed boy.

         With shaking hand, he pulled the lead of the vessel; raised it up high and poured it on the boy's head. The possessed boy screamed in pain as smoke came out from his head. "Another fallen angel." Damon confirmed. He opened his bible, took his cross from his pocket and read a specific verse from his bible:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 

          "Tell me your name!" Damon screamed, commanding the spirit inside the boy's body.

          There was a long silence before something changed. The wind became strong as it shut the doors and windows close. The boy's skin turned grey as he stared to Damon with a threatining look.

      "Tell me your name first." A devilish voice came out from the boy's mouth. "Then I'll tell you mine."

          "In his name, who are you?"

          The boy just ignored the question and flashed a wicked grin. From that grin, Damon noticed a small mark on the boy's jawline. It was a mark that he is familiar with.

          "Sachiel." Damon uttered as he looked back on his bible.

          "No!" The boy screamed at the top of his lungs. Incredibly, he simply yanked the guards whom was holding him, knocking them of in a single blow. With no time, the boy took the aisle and ran crawled as fast as he could. Being alarmed, Damon chased the latter.

          "Sachiel!" Damon called out the devil's name as he turned back on his bible.

"Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; "

          "Sachiel, a settler from Hades." The priest called the devil's name for the third time. "Leave the boy's body and be trapped inside the box. In his name, you are forbidden to stay here - this is not your world."

        The boy's back arched, his whole body floated up in the air as he screamed for Damon's name. In a wink, there was a strong wind came inside the fortress and swept inside the wooden box. The box instantly close as the boys body dropped on the floor. That was the last memory that flooded Damon's mind before his body dropped on the ground.