chapter 5- personal

(A/n this is gonna be a view of Percy and annabeths s-x life)

Annabeths POV

      Its 10:57 pm I'm not awake but I'm also not sleeping Im drowsy Percy is watching "Fear The Walking Dead" our favorite show but not as much as the original.

   I hear the TV turn off in the living room 'maybe he's coming to bed' i told myself.
I cover myself and I see a shadowy figure come near me im scared so a uncover myself from the sheets stand up and judo kick him he gets knocked out. I walk away reach for the switch for the lights flip the switch to see a man he's not my Percy.

    I Drag him to living room to see Percy knocked out but I don't leave the man I'm staying instead I throw him outside I look for more men but, he was the only one here I get my Percy yes MY PERCY and bring him to the bathroom I undress him and myself I turn on the water and mess around with the cold and hot switch till I feel warm then, i feel warm hands caressing my body I turn around to see Percy I don't mind.

        He sits in the bath and I sit with him but, I sat directly where is cock is and his cock enters my ass I groan he does too  I get up and switch my body till we are sitting across from each other then he flips me so I'm on the bottom and he's on top then................

CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAHAHAH