The Wizard Games Fails

This book going to be filled with fails and deleted scenes from the Wizard Games.

Try not to die laughing:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor:

One day while Eleanor was cheerleading she and her team had made a human pyramid. Al of a sudden Eleanor saw Peter and fell off (they were not dating yet but Eleanor had a major crush on Peter). She landed on her back and injured her left ankle. She couldn't practice cheerleading for 3 months but this incident was what made Peter notice Eleanor (Peter took Eleanor to the hospital wing). Awwwww! Cute!

Danny:

*Danny is in a meadow with butterflies. Boasting*

"I am strong, powerful and..."

*Sees a butterfly*

"Love butterlies! I want to catch it! No don't go away!"

*She starts running and trying to catch it. Mayla comes towards her and face palms*

"Gosh Danny! Could you stop chasing butterflies? You're embaressing me!"

"Shhhhh!"

*Danny is about to ambush a butterfly. It flies away*

"No! Come back! I love your pretty wings!"

*Looks at Mayla*

"You scared it!"

"Thank Dumbledore I did. You would've made yourself a laughing stock."

"Nobody's going to know about this, okay?

"Too late!"

*Mayla points at me writing it all down*

"I will kill you!"

*Danny starts running after me*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Danny: My life is over. I have never sunk this low.

Mayla: Well actually you once fell in quicksand in the forest.

Danny: Doesn't count!

Mayla: It does.

Danny: Does not! 

Mayla: It counts you old naynay lady!

Danny: How dare you call me a... Maynay, no wait... Naynoy... No wait... Naynay lady! 

*Danny attacks Mayla*

Me: Break it up you two!

*Gets pulled into mob*