His Addiction

"Okay, Tae. What am I doing here again?"

Here, I am standing at the middle of my best friend's room.

His name is Taehyung. We've been friends since we're five. I live two houses away from their house. And we always see each other every day.

Right now, we're thirteen. It's just our first week in middle school and here he is blabbering about his crush. Tch.

He keeps on saying its love at first sight. Is he kidding me? He knows nothing about love. All we know is how to play and have fun. We're still thirteen, alright. That's why I think what he's saying right now is nonsense.

"You don't get it, Jiminie. She's really cute. Ahhh What should I do? She invited me on a date tomorrow. Ahhh It's making me crazy." He acted crazily and rolled from side to side on his bed.

"I don't think she's serious, you know." I joked and make myself comfortable on the side of his bed.

He quickly sat up and faced me. "No! Didn't you see how she look at me? And that wink! That wink. I died." He pretended dying. I chuckled seeing how silly he looks right now.

"Whatever you say, Taehyung. Just tell me why you drag me in your house? We still have homework and stuff to do. Mom will scold me if I don't go home early."

"Shut up! The teachers didn't give us any assignments. Besides, tomorrow is Saturday! I'll ask mom to give auntie a call for you."

I scratch my head. My excuse didn't work. Great.

I actually want to go home. I feel that something bad is going to happen if I stay longer. I don't know why but I feel something I don't expect will happen any minute.

"Fine. So what do you want me to do? I get that you have a date tomorrow which I know nothing about. You should ask Seokjin-hyung instead or any adult. I'm just a kid, I know nothing about dates." I reasoned out and lied on his bed, grabbing his pillow to cover my face.

"That's not the problem."

"Then what?" I raised an eye brow against the pillow.

I sat up when he didn't reply for minutes. I saw him playing with his fingers. He's nervous? But why?

"Hey? What's wrong?" I squeezed his arm and he look at me.

"Haven't you heard the rumors? She dated lots of boys before. And she's a good kisser. Most of the boys told me she's really good at it."

I covered my precious ears. "Yaahh! Don't taint my ears. She's only thirteen. There's no way her parents will allow that!"