#Evil Alex

Alexander approached Angelica slowly. Now.. usually it was what it was with him, and a lot of the time, he'd want to talk for fun. Not today. He looked.. different today. 

He'd let his hair down, letting it rest on his shoulders. He had on a white long sleeve shirt, the first two buttons down. He had some long black pants and some normal black shoes. He walked with a bounce in his step, his eyes dark. He usually looked friendly, but today.. No.. he looked mean. He looked like he was on a mission.

 Evil. 

Killer. 

It was spine chilling, all because of a simple grin on his face. Oh that grin.. It was one someone couldn't forget. In a good and bad way. He hid something in his pocket, his grin widening as he approached. He stopped mere inches from her face. 

"Hiya.." Alex grumbled, his crazed grin resting on his face. He folded his hands behind his back, teetering from his toes to his heels. Something didn't seem right.. Not at all.

Angelica stepped back and raised an eyebrow. "Uh...hey, Alex. Are you ok?"

Alex snickered at that. "Well of course, what makes you suspect otherwise?" He growled at her. 

She paused for a second to find the right words. "You look...different...like a bad kind of different." His grin spread. "I do feel different. A good kind of different.."  Angelica took another step back. "Sorry.. Thomas put me in a good mood I can't shake."

 "Thomas?" Now she had a concerned look in her eyes. "Ok, something is definitely wrong. What do you mean Thomas put you in a good mood?"

"Oh nothing.. just the fact that soon he'll be outta my life forever.." He chuckled in a sinister tone. "He's going tonight.." Angelica's eyes widened. "Alex!" She was scared now. "You don't mean..."

He chuckled, pulling his phone out of his pocket. It was a picture of Thomas. He scrolled. Thomas in a blindfold. Thomas blindfolded and gagged. Thomas blindfolded and gagged strapped to a chair. Then.. a video. Thomas was in the chair, struggling to get out, whimpering and whining through the gag. His blindfold was wet with tears as he cried softly. Alexander chuckled.. all of this being filmed in his room.

Angelica watched the video in horror. "How could you do this Alex?"

He giggled. "Oh he deserves it.. Also.." He went back to the picture of him in the chair. Alexander zoomed in a bit, Thomas' ears visibly bleeding. "He doesn't want to listen.. he doesn't have to anymore."

Her eye started tearing up and she covered her mouth. "I- I can't let this happen." She started to run towards Alex's house. The front door was locked when she got there. Alex was behind her. "You know, you can hang out here if you want. You could even spend the night, maybe even help me off him." He had a crazed smile as he unlocked the door for her. 

She backed into the house slowly with fear in her eyes. He followed after her, strolling past and into his room. There Thomas was.. he looked pathetic. He felt pathetic. His ears were a bloody gush of tissue and and cartilage. Deaf. There was no saving that.

 Angelica slowly followed him, and gasped. She turned to Alex, speechless. He was smiling madly and slowly approached Thomas slowly, ripping the blindfold off of him. His eyes were pink and puffy from crying. He flinched at the sight of Alexander. He turned to see Angelica, a pleading look in his glossy eyes.

She made her way over to Thomas, crouched in front of him and whispered. "You probably can't hear me but I'll find a way to get you out of this. I promise." She stood up and turned back Alex. "Why?"

Thomas could see her speaking, but he couldn't hear a thing. He stared at her, terror in his eyes. Alexander spat at Thomas. "I was talking to my son today.. he saw the whole thing. Complimenting her and smiling at her.. being real friendly. He was flirting with Eliza. I went to chew him out.. he wouldn't listen. I brought him here.. and now he's getting what he deserves."

Angelica shook her head. "Alex, nobody deserves this."  "Except for him.. he's getting exactly what he needs." He glared at Thomas, who looked confused, glancing around and shaking. "Angelica.. he needs this. Don't defend him. Or you'll end up like him.." He muttered that last part.

Angelica took a deep breath and put her hands on Alex's shoulders. "Alex. Listen to me. You can't do this. I get it, he was flirting with Eliza and you obviously didn't like it. But that doesn't give you the right to do..." She waved her hand at Thomas. "..this."

Alex stared down at her hands then up to her eyes. "Angelica. One thing, don't you--" He yanked himself out of her grasp. "Ever fucking touch me." He walked back forwards, grabbing her wrists and holding them together. "Don't you ever fucking question me. Angelica could go missing too.. and I really don't want that to happen. But it might, so I suggest you watch yourself." He held her wrists tightly, growling in her face, and shoved her backwards. 

Angelica's face was a mixture of betrayal, fear and concern. She said nothing, only staring at him.  He huffed angrily, turning back to his desk. He dug around in a cabinet, pulling out some sort of spray or chemical or something. He pulled Thomas' blindfold out of his pocket, spraying the chemical all over it as he went back to the man, tying it back over his eyes. Thomas whimpered as he could feel it burn. He slowly started to let out muffled screams as it was blinding him. Alexander smiled. 

 She couldn't watch anymore. She stepped over to Alex and knocked the spray out of his hand, then went to untie the blindfold. She turned back to Alex and slapped him. "I don't fucking care about what you're gonna do to me. But what you are going to do is release him."

 Thomas' eyes were shut tight, his skin red. Alexander stared at her in shock. "Who says?" He growled, snatching her arm and throwing her down. Thomas tried to cry, but it was hard through the burning.  Angelica winced in pain but got back up. She threw a punch. "I say."

He held his face tight, wincing softly. A slow chuckle started to rise, slowly turning to a maniacal laugh. He made his way to Thomas, leaning on his shoulder. He slowly licked his cheek. "You sure you wanna make that deal..? He's already blind and deaf."

 Angelica looked on in disgust. "Sicko." She muttered.  Alex slowly petted Thomas' hair, tugging at it softly. "Well..?" He had heard the comment, ignoring it.  She walked over to them, shoving Alex to the side. "I'm getting him out of here."

He pushed her back. "Oh really? Why. What has he ever done to make you want him to live?"  She shook her head as she shoved him once again. "Unimportant."  "No. Really, I'm curious now." He smirked, pulling a small switch blade from his pocket. He pressed the cool blade to Thomas' throat. "Tell me." She sighed. "I- I'll tell you if you put down the blade."  "Tell me now."  Angelica closed her eyes briefly and pinched the bridge of her nose. 

"I...am in love...with him."

A/N: This is the sick stuff that comes out of my head. Should I do a part 2?