Massive headache

(Y/N's) POV
Shawn led me into the house with Nash and Hayes following closely behind. "Are they brothers or something because they look so alike" I asked

Shawn nodded and hummed. "Yeah they are but we are all brothers to one another. Its like we were-" I could barely hear him because everyone was making so much noise in the big house. "-so we are throwing a party later and you will serve everyone what they want"

I was confused as heck and I faced Shawn to tell him off, but he disappeared. "SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES get your butt back here so I can talk to you!" I shouted.

"Wow you're angry" I spun around to see someone that kinda looked like Shawn.

"Um who are you?" I asked scanning his face.

He stuck his hand out. "I'm Cameron. Cameron Dallas"

I didn't shake his hand. I just turned back around. And sighed annoyingly.

I heard the sound of glass breaking, yelling, shouting, and hooting. And I covered my ears with my hands.

Some kid stood in front of me with a bored look on his face, typing. I cleared my throat and He looked at me. "Are you (y/n)?"

I glared at him. "Yes why?"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Shawn wants me to show you to your room"

"Well I'm not-" I started to say but I was rudely interrupted by him grabbing onto my arm and pulling me. He let go of my arm and I rubbed it with a sour look on my face. I think he gave me bruises. "Could you at least be gentle?" I scoffed

He wrinkled his nose at me. "Who do you think I am? We are guys and you should know guys are never gentle"

I shrugged. "Yeah you're right"

He winked at me. "I always am" and then he left.

I stared at where he just was in disgust. I rubbed my tongue off with my teeth. "I know you didn't just wink at me you...." I muttered. I walked inside the room and slammed the door. I looked around the room and it was just plain green. "Nice room" I said sarcastically. I flopped on the bed and pulled out my phone. I had one text from an unknown number and one from my sister. I clicked on the text from my sister.

My sister: So how was it?😏

Me: Horrible. Get me out of here.

My sister: Can't hun. I'm working now (;

Me: what is that wink emoji for? Tell your boss he can work his own dang business.

My sister: can't. And I know you looove shawn.

Me: I don't looove shawn I haaate him wtf.

My sister: suuure now I have to go goodbye.

Me: don't let the door hit you on the way out

I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance. I so hesitantly clicked on the messege from the unknown number.

Unknown number: like your room, baby?

Me: ex-f*cking-cuse me who gave you the right to call me baby and who are you?

Unknown number: It's Shaw you dummy. And I gave myself the right to call you that.

Me: Sorry. I don't know a Shaw. And you can't give yourself the right to call me that.

Unknown number: D*mmit. F*cking auto correct I meant *Shawn

I quickly typed in his name so I would know that It was him texting me. I hate when some unknown number texts me and I don't know who it is.

Me: How'd you get this number?

Shawn: Your sister

Me: How'd I know😑

Shawn: I'm watching a movie with the boys wanna join?

Me: No

Shawn: why notttt 😪😪

Me: I hope you choke on those tears.

Shawn: 😱😱 You meanie

Me: you butthole

Shawn: you're in my butthole😏

Me: ???Wtf shawn. What does that even mean

Shawn: 😱😱I'm sorry. I didn't mean it

Shawn: baby?

Me: I said don't call me baby

Shawn: are you sure you don't want to be in my butthole?

Me: I'm done with you

Shawn: babe waiiiit 😘

Me: again Shawn Wtf is the matter with you?

Shawn: NO. I MEANT 👍

Me: They aren't even close together how did you even mess that up.

Shawn: Idk baby

Me: call me baby one more time and I will snap your neck

Shawn: .......

-_-

How was it? Good I hope.
If You found this funny or you liked it. Please vote and comment. The vote botton is Harry's nose and the comment botton is Zayn's belly botton.

Enjoy--------