9

"So, you're just going to sit here and watch us play?"

Lauren looked away from the outdoor ice rink and adjusted the woolen scarf around her neck sub-consciously. Aquarius was looking down at her, a playful grin on her face. The rest were skating around the rink happily, occasionally falling on their bum or flat on their stomach but it didn't stop them from having fun.

"Should I get Camila to help you with the skate or should I teach you myself?"

lauren's cheeks erupted into a fury blush at the mention of Camila's name and the cheekiness behind Aquarius's voice doesn't help much too.

When Camila confessed and kissed her yesterday, Normani and Dinah caught them. Despite Lauren denying that they're a couple which actually got Camila disappointed, the duo still went ahead and told the rest, which create a chaos and a sleepless night in the end.

"You can do it." Lauren muttered as she took the hand that was extended to her and Aquarius moved in front of her, squatting down to ensure that Lauren's skate is secured properly.

"Alright, let's go then!"Aquarius   exclaimed and stood up; holding Lauren's hands gently and slowly guide her into the rink. Aquarius glanced over and saw Michelle skating clumsily with the help of Camila, who was holding Brittany at the same time. Within seconds, the trio fell down as Michelle loses her balance and pulled the other two down. Aquarius chuckled and placed Lauren's hand on the ledge.

"Stay here for a while, I'll help them and come back to teach you."

Lauren watched as Aquarius skated skillfully towards the trio and pulled Michelle up, hugging her and gave a kiss on the cold cheek, whispering something in her ear which got Michelle laughing happily before pulling Brittany up. Camila remained seated on the ice ground and Lauren saw her twisting her wrist.

She watched as Aquarius slowly guided the two back towards her and extended her hand once again to her.

"Let's go."

Lauren took her hand cautiously and refused to move her legs, fearing that she would fall with one wrong step and Aquarius laughed.

"You have to take the step out to know the road."

"But it's scary."