Prolouge

I hate fame, i hate attention, and i hate those gaping on me as if there will be no tommorow. I'm not like them who definetely want to be famous . Fame doesn't create who you are, it's you who'll create your own life.

My life is simple as simple as me. I just go to school, study hard, talk to friends, go home, eat with my family, browse the net and talk to God. Absolutely, a girl next door and I love this kind of life.

UNTIL ONE DAY, i accidentally clicked the Wattpad link which made my life turned into the other way around.

I met new friends, I have my readers, they noticed my talent and knowledge on things around me but I came to realize a thing while Im typing an additional chapter to my story. Do I love this Fame? Am I happy? Are those people around me happy? Being insensitive or callous is being naive.

I turned away my back to the wattpad world and wanted to bring back my old life but this guy came. My first reader who will reveal my true identity. And I HATE IT.

He tried to fix his mistake but as days pass by, my life became worse. He can't bring the girl next door anymore.

I HATE HIM to the point that I'd learned to love him. I love my biggest nightmare.

This is my story and let's begin.