Chapter 10

"So, what we doing today then sweet cheeks?" I smiled at the nickname.

"HM, well i need to settle things with Matt and Tristan" Beau growled when I mentioned male name and I smacked his chest. "There my friends and i had a huge rage at them, I best go see them"

"I don't like you having male friends Ivy, I'm trying to keep calm but my wolf is begging me to claim you. Your mine"

"Well tell your wolf to cool it and you are not doing that or we'll never leave this bed. Now let go of me so I can get dressed." His arms tightened then let me go. "Thank you baby" I pecked his lips and skipped into the closet. But what I didn't see was Beaus smirk.

I ruffled through the draws of Beaus closet but all the clothing that was for me were jeans and t-shirts. I stomped back through with my hands on my hips. "Beau its freaking summer! I need shorts! You know our wolf temperature is higher anyway!"

"Nuh-uh ivy, that body is mine and I didn't like those shorts you had on yesterday"

"You mean the shorts you ripped apart?" He raised an eyebrow stubbornly. "Fine" I snapped. I pulled out my Black knee high socks and slammed the closet doors behind me. Now I smirked. Time for payback. I grabbed one of Beaus button down shirts and it happened to be dark purple. My favorite colour. I then searched my draws for a belt... Ahh! I pulled the skirt on over my head and clipped the belt around my waist. I then pulled up my socks which had lace and ribbon around the top and pulled on shiny black mid heels. I looked myself over in the mirror and grinned. The shirt was still down to my knees, so I pulled it up a tad so it over hug the belt. I smirked. Much better! I tied my hair in a messy bun, giving it the sexy look. I sprayed on some of Beaus spray because i new that me smelling like him would definitely turn him on.

I opened the doors and beau was still laying in bed. I saw his eyes snap close the minute I opened the doors, so I new he wasn't really asleep and that he hadn't seen what I was wearing. I walked over to the door, swaying my hips a little more than usual as I new he would be watching. I was about to open it when I felt a presence behind me.

"If you walk out that fucking door, you are gunna get spanked so hard, I swear Ivy" Ooh! I smirked as his threat meant nothing, I would love every single minute of it. I purposely imagined it in my head and felt my lower regions getting slippery. Beau must have smelt my arousal as he groaned  longingly. This was my chance. I quickly opened the door and sprinted down the corridor, no clue where I was going. I bumped into a wall and started to fall back when two strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up and met lust filled eyes. The eyes which weren't my mates.

"I-I-I..." I stammered because although he wasn't my mate, he was gorgeous. He smirked and held me tighter. 

"Yes miss? Cat got ya tongue has it?" He seemed to me making fun of me and I snapped out of it. I was about to make a sarcastic retort when I heard the most scariest and loudest growl. Heavy footsteps seemed to comply with this and I pushed the stranger away. I turned and gasped. There in the corridor was my mate in all his wolf glory. He was full black. No patch of any other colour, completely, ultimately black. The complete opposite to mine. I gulped when I saw his eyes were changing to black. Shit he was mad! I carefully made my way over to him and knelt in front of his face. I raised my hand and his eyes followed my every movement. I cradled his head in my hands and stroked his soft fur. I rested my head on his and nuzzled him gently.

"Beau, calm down. I am yours, always. I love you" I spoke in hushed tones and he began to purr lightly. I kissed his forehead and rose to face the stranger. "Who are you?" I asked politely. But instead of answering he eyed me up and down. I felt disgusted. Beau growled and grabbed his shirt I was wearing. I climbed on his back and he lead me back to our room. He shifted back to his human form and glared at was I was wearing.

"Change now" his voice oozed dominance and I new not to push it. I went back into the closet and pulled everything off starting over. I sighed when I was debating what to put on and the doors suddenly slammed open and Beau sauntered over to me, looking as though I was his prey. I new not to worry as his eyes were his usual grey and I breathed a sigh of relief. He looked my body up and down and smashed my lips to his. I could feel this was the only way he could get his anger out and so I didn't object. Not that I would have anyway. He picked me up and pinned my hands to the wall. But one was placed down my side and the other was above my head. Clear access to my mark. "YOU BELONG TO ME!" he started biting lightly on my mark and I moaned. His tongue then started up and I new what he would do. I breathed through it as he licked my mark over and over, not enough to give me release but enough that I was close. I whimpered as the time passed. I didn't no how long it was until he pulled away and dropped me back to the floor. "Now get changed" He left the room as abruptly as he came in and I held back the tears that threatened to spill over. I took deep breaths and changed into jeans and a t- shirt. As soon as I put them on I felt uncomfortable as the material itched and scratched at my skin. I sighed once again and pulled on some trainers. I pulled my hair out of the bun and left it in a dull ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't like what I saw. My eyes looked a bit puffy where I was trying not to cry and my neck looked burnt from how much he had licked at it. I walked out and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, fully clothed. I just wanted my mum at the minute. He rose as I walked to the door and I stopped with my hand on the handle.

"I want to vistit my parents. Alone" My voice shook with unshed tears. I heard him growl low again and I could tell he was about to argue again. "Please Beau, let me be" His growls stopped as he heard my bare whisper.

"Baby? Ivy, I - " I left. I didn't want to hear any of his apologies. I saw the stranger man in the corridor and he smirked at me, but it dropped when he saw my face.

"Hey are you. . . -"

"No, I'm not" i didn't even glance at him as I said this and I eventually found the door out of the house.