Chapter 1

Tae

Come on wha yo game at wha yo game at. Bae come on, hell yea a 3 pointer. I'm whooping yo ass in this game. Come on check up. (Grabs ball) haha bank shot BITCHES!!!!! Mess with me bae you can't handle me told yah I was on the team.

Dwayne

Haha it's just that I'm going easy on you that's all bae. And you know I love you right.

Tae

Yea I love you to

(walking over to the bench to get some Gatorade)

Dwayne

(Following behind her)

and I was thinking about having a child with you bae.

Tae

*spits out drink*

Say what

Dwayne

I want a family, see look we been together for 2 years now and your sister diamond and Tyler been together for 3 1/2 years, so yea.

Tae

But bae, why have a child with me and 1. My mama don't like you, 2. My daddy don't like you either, 3. I sneak you in my room almost every day, 4. I do love you and all but we keep getting into fights. *holds his hands*

Dwayne

See, that right there is goin to change. Idgaf if yo parents don't like me but I love them and you, and I know we keep getting into fights but that's over dumb shit bae, see I will change this week, matter fact the evening time and if you see I'm not good enough to be with you, or not good enough to be a great parent, than we will split up and go our separate ways. And I don't want to do that.

Tae

(Blows out air)

Ugh, ok but we gonna do our whole relationship over ok, it's time we start noticing that we going to be a great couple like diamond and Tyler and we going to be parents soon. Ok.

Dwayne

Ok

*leans over and kisses her*

Tae

Ok it's getting a little dark and I think it's about time we should be heading home.

As they begin to walk home, they stopped by Dwayne house and got some colthing.

Dwayne mom

Son, where have you been I was worried sick about you, and you know ever since your daddy left I'm just raising you on my own.

Dwayne

I been at the court playing basketball with her

Dwayne mom

Who is this pretty young lady.

Dwayne

Mah, this is my girlfriend Tae, and Tae this is my mom Trina.

Tae

Hello Ms. Trina it's been nice finally meet you.

Trina

Nice to meet you to, and Dwayne, I'm going by Lesley house and sleep over so you gonna have the house by your self ok, and I don't want those boys over here either.

Dwayne

Ok mah, I was going to sleep over by Tae house tonight.

Trina

Well, umm, Tae, is it Kool for him to sleep over

Tae

Yes, mam

Trina

Ok, well I'm gone and lock this door when you leave and wayne

Dwayne

Yes mah,

Trina

DONT YOU DISOBEY ME OK!!!

Love you (walks out door)

Tae

Gosh bae, your mama acts kinda like my mama

*giggles*

Dwayne

I kno (puts colthing and book bag and leave out the house)

Vote... Comment....

I know it's short but yea... I think they are a good couple tho.....

Follow me on Instagram

@doped_overated__

Follow me on twitter

@ya_chyna

&

@ fvck_bish_you