Introduction

Aqua: Hello there everyone! As you can guess by the title, you can ask, or dare the AU Sans!

Cricket: *chirping or something*

Aqua: Whoops, forgot to get them! Just, hold a bit... *summons portal and Sans you'll be asking or dare falls*

Narrator: All the Sans fell from the ceiling because some crazy shiny Eevee used a portal.

Aqua: I am NOT crazy! *whispers* Maybe a little bit...

Narrator: The script said so! You told me to follow the script!

Aqua: ... I'll let you slide this time.

Edge: How the f̸f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉u̸n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊c̸k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅk̸ did I get here? Did someone just f̸f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉u̸n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊c̸k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅing censored me!?

Fresh: Those colorful words ain't gonna fly here Edgy my brah.

Edge: You're here?

Blueberry: How did I get here?

Science: Is- Is that a portal in the ceiling?

Error: w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂-w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂-w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ-g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚?

Ink: And how are the AUs in the same room together? Error, did you do this?!

Error: n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊-n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑

Aqua: I did!

Error: t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐-t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ fi-f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑! *tries using his strings, but fails*

Aqua: You can't kill anyone here, but you can hurt them.

Sans: So, kiddo... Why did you bring us all here?

Aqua: You're going to answer the askers truth, or do a dare~!

Blueberry: MWEH? SOME FANS WANT TO ASK ME QUESTIONS? I WANT TO DO THIS!

Dream: I don't know about this. What if Error or Nightmare destroy all the AUs here?

Aqua: Like I said, no one can kill anyone here! But, you can harm them... However, if you try...

*intense music plays*

Aqua: You'll get THE corner!

Dream and Blueberry: *gasp* NOT THE CORNER!

Geno: What's so special about "THE" corner?

Aqua: You don't wanna know... It's horrific. *shivers*

G: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Aqua: *gives evil smile* You'll know later~! People here, have wild imaginations.

Death: I know what you mean by that. Mortals have strange deaths, like from a prank...

Aqua: That's not what I meant, but okay.

Sans: I guess you can say...

Blueberry: DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!!!

Sans: This is...

Aqua: Nothing can stop him!

Sans: *points at Nightmare* Going to be a nightmare!

Most of the Sans laughed and Blueberry is doing his adorable pouting~

Aqua: Please ask or dare in the comments! You can ask the rest of the Sans shown in the description, or me! If you want the Papyrus, if this gets enough voted or comments about it I shall add some! Suggest any AUs you don't see here! Boi~!