Chapter one, Moving

Cars drove past my bedroom window, I hate living in the city. It was 5:00am I couldn't get back to sleep so I turned my lamp on, light filled my room,  revealing walls covered in posters, no not posters of famous celebrities, horses, I love horses I've always wanted a horse but my parents won't let me. I got up & headed to the kitchen, my mum was sitting on her laptop at the table. "Hey mum what you doing" "looking for houses" "again" I moaned "your going to love it sweetie were moving to the country" "OMG WERE MOVING TO THE COUNTRY" I squealed "yes we are" my mum laughed my eye widened I turn all my attention to her "can I get a horse?!?!?!?!" I asked "maybe we'll think about" "ok" I ran off to get my laptop & looked for horses.

  eElisendkelly <------ follow her she did the start I didn't know how to start it  so yeah lol but go follow her! (I'm doing the rest lol)

Magical time skip to packing :0

After I had packed all my clothes I started peeling the posters off the walls while trying not to rip them, the last one was my favourite one a majestic dapple grey Arabian, my dream horse.
I looked out the window and said "Cya later city actually no I won't ever see you again " I said with joy.

Sorry for short chapter guys I will be updating! So please put in library or follow me for other story's thanks for views 😘😀😉👍🏼🌸💕💕💕