Chapter four, Sneaking out

I wake up in bed with a hot water bottle and a flannel over my head, all I could remember was the horse, well the invisible thing, it might not have even been a horse and it was probably my mind. "you're awake, are you ok honey" I look over and see mum in the doorway " yes mum I'm fine what happened" she sits down on my bed and takes the flannel off my head "we were wondering were you where and we looked out the window and saw you lying on the grass in the storm, you had no shoes on, why did you have no shoes on?" I don't answer because I really don't remember it but oh well... I sit up and pull my cover off " No Hun have a break from school today" seriously? " but mum you never let me off school?" " I think you need to rest today" she gets up and walks out of my room to go to work " yes!" I say in my head.
It was 11:00, still curious about the horse I open my curtains and looked out the window,the rain had stopped and my mum had gone to work, but it still looked cold, so this time I came prepared, I put on my track pants and my orange everlast sweater and gloves. I walk down stairs and grab a carrot, my dad was in his office so I quietly put on my gum boots and I'm out the door. I start walking to where I think it was, I remember a forest and a log but that's it.
Im sorry these chapters are so short I'm trying to write but I'm busy and stuff but please vote it motivates me ! And follow me if I get 6 votes on this chapter I will update😄👍🏼