I Hate To Love You (Maximum Ride)

Fang: Did you get away from your parents?

Story_of_a_Mutant: Yeah, ditched them at the store. :):) :)

Fang: Anyone else at home?

Story_of_a_Mutant: Just my sister... but she's asleep. ;)

Fang: Cool, so NOW will you tell me where you live? Maybe if you told me where you live...I could give you these chocolate chip cookies I just bought. ;)

Story_of_a_Mutant: Hmm... tempting. :)

Fang: But alas, these cookies shall never be eaten. *eats cookie*

Story_of_a_Mutant: Oh, those poor, sweet, sweet cookies :) You know I'm a sucker for... chocolate chip. ;0

Fang: Well...if you tell me WHERE YOU LIVE.

Story_of_a_Mutant: How do I know you're not just a stalker?

Fang: Told your friends about your wings yet?

Story_of_a_Mutant: No, I want to keep my secret a little longer.

Fang: SameMy friends would all freak out if I told them

Story_of_a_Mutant: Hmm... I would be more of an outcast than I already am. I might get enough courage to tell them if you tell me where YOU live.

Fang: Not a chance.

Story_of_a_Mutant: Even for a girl like me? :)

Fang: Nope. And how do I know you're a girl anyway? You could be a creepy pedo for all I know.

Story_of_a_Mutant: I could be. :) That just proves my point. You could be one too. No amount of cookies in the world could make me give that up.

"Maaaax, can I use your laptop?" Ella called, barging in. Max quickly closed the screen, trying to avoid letting her sister see it. Ella narrowed her eyes.

"What is it, Max?" Ella asked. 

Crap,

Max thought. 

If Ella finds out I'm talking to someone I don't know, she'll chew me out.

Ella stood next to the laptop with her hands on her hips.

"Why are you trying to hide the screen from me?"she asked suspiciously, giving Max a glare.

"Maybe it's just because I don't want my little sister looking at my stuff," Max replied, the perfect fail imitation of nonchalance.

Ella smirked. "Ooooh, Maxie's hiding something," she teased.

"What's it your business?" Max asked, scowling at her sister. "It's got nothing to do with you—hey!" Ella grabbed the laptop from Max. And before even Max could react, Ella had the screen open, and her eyes were scanning the page eagerly.

"Ooh-la-la, Max has a boyfriend," Ella said, especially suggestively. "And he sounds like a stalker too... Is he hot? "

"How would I know?"Max asked. "And it's none of your business!"she said again. Ella grinned wickedly. Max knew it was a sign of something about to go terribly wrong.

"He's still online," Ella said in a singsong tone. "I wonder what would happen if I replied..." Her fingers started tapping against the keys. Max's eyes widened.