Song that reminds him of you

Joey Logano

You loved to sing while you were doing things like washing dishes or driving. After making Joey watch the movie Armageddon with you, you spent the next week singing "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith to yourself. Even after you got it out of your head, the song always made him think of you.

Ryan Blaney

Just as your ringtone for him was a joke, Ryan set "Lovefool" by the Cardigans as your ringtone to make fun of you. It was such a cheesy song, but you loved it anyway. After a while, it started to grow on him too--though he'd never admit it.

Kyle Larson

You always had a soft spot for gooey romantic songs, so Ed Sheeran was one of your favorites. Often, Kyle would come over to find you listening to him while studying, especially "Thinking Out Loud." Pretty soon, the other drivers caught Kyle listening to this song, too, because he couldn't help but think of you.

Chase Elliott

To surprise you, Chase took you to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert when they came to town, because he knew how much you liked them. He ended up liking some of their songs, "She Looks So Perfect" in particular. In his mind, that song could've been written about you, and how much he loved you.