Unknown

I believe some people have the right things to take back what they wanted to say but some don't. That's why people need to know something why would someone want to hurt someone they love. Or hide the truth from them. Obviously the truth hurts but lying to them hurts more. I know this because I did it to the person who I love the most. I hurt him so bad that he wasn't himself anymore. But now we're together but we still have those times to talk about what I did in the past. What I did was a terrible matter and I take full responsibility for it. I hurt 2 people out of it the person that I love the most and my best friend. I never met to hurt anyone but for what I did I hurt both of them. In case if your wondering, why would I do what I did? I wish I knew why but sometimes there never is a answer for everything. But what I do know is I wish I can take everything I did horrible in the past. So there's this person who I call mine and he is mine but he doesn't actually know how much I love him. He knows I love him but he actually doesn't know that I think about him in my head and in my heat everyday 24 hours 7 days a week. I love him so much.  A lot of people tell me "Do you even know what love is?" I always usually say yes I do why do you care. But then they usually laugh and walk away which is okay because they obviously don't know what love is. I do because I found my true love. You all are probably wondering how do you know he's the one? Because the way he treats me, he isn't a fuck boy like the boys these days. He's nice, caring, sweet, and everything but the mean things. I love that about him. I bet you all are probably sick of me just saying that I love him blah blah blah. That's why the next chapter isn't going to be like this it's going to be probably helping you guys out "maybe". So just keep reading until you find out :)