Unkown part 2

Hey guys welcome back to a non-boring story. Today is going to be a little different I'm going to try to help you guys out today, if I can and if I do please make sure to comment and like I would appreciate that.
I used to be in depression and I figure that we would talk about that and other things. I almost killed myself I was hurt and felt like I was no one. But then I found someone. But you guys don't have think that your alone please because your not. You have your parents, friends and family that care for you. I was stupid and not thinking that. I'm not calling you guys stupid but you need to think what you do before something happens. If you do self-harm STOP IT!!! NOW. It doesn't help the pain because it makes it worse. For me to stop thinking about the pain I went to writing because I love it. To stop the pain just do what you love and it will go away but once you stop doing what you love it comes back. That's when you just go hang out to your parents or talk to your friends. But if someone is bullying you, please speak up and tell someone because there not going to stop until they know that your not scared of them anymore that's when you stand up for yourself and do the right thing. But no fighting. The bully might be hurting and it wants to get rid of its pain that's why he/she is bringing it on you. I would know that because I used to get bullied in elementary school. But if your getting hurt by your parents, I was and still am but I'm talking it through that's the best way. Trust me I want to help you guys. Even though I don't know you guys but I want to help you each and every one of you.