Prologue

Dear Brian,

          By the time that you read this I'm probably at the airport right now so don't even bother chasing after me, always remember Brian. Be strong for the both of us.

          First of all I would like to say Thank you! Thanks for everything that you have done for me, thanks for being there with me through my good times and bad, Through thick and Thin, Thanks for the Honesty, Loyalty and of course for the Love that you have given me. I can't even imagine life without you but I'm afraid that I have to.

          So this is the part where I say sorry. I'm sorry for being so moody, for the times that I argue with you about such small things, sorry for waking you up just to ask you for some food, sorry for being so stubborn, And lastly I'm sooo sorry for leaving you like this, for not saying a proper goodbye to you in person, It's just that I can't deal with goodbye's especially to you. I wouldn't call this a Goodbye letter I'd rather prefer this as a "See you soon When things are okay" letter. Soon Brian you'll understand why I have to leave. It hurts me so much to do this but I really have to, I'm doing this for the sake of us.

          I may not be able to promise you anything Brian, but this I can assure you, I won't forget about you, every inch, every aspects, the way you laugh, you eat, you walk, you talk, and even how you snore on your sleep. I love you Brian so much to the point that hearing your name just makes me cry a river at the thought of me leaving you behind. I mostly wont forget about US and the love that we shared.

          You were mine for the summer but we both know that it's over, feels like snow in September, but I always be remember that you are my summer love Brian. My Greatest Summer Love.

                                                                                                                                                      Forever Yours,

                                                                                                                                                          Samantha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guix! thanks for reading this story po! First time ko pa po to mag upload ng story sa watt pad I hope you like it. (pasensya na po at medyo dramatic ang prologue ko dahil may importante pong part ang prologue sa storyang ito. di ko po muna sasabihin kung ano! just stick around and find out!)

Vote! Comment! and be a Fan!!!

Love lots! IanaxNicole