Chapter Fifteen: A Nice Morning Part 3

Jesse POV:
When I woke up, I was in Lukas's arms. I put his arm on the bed, not being gentle, because he's a deep sleeper.
//Flash Back//
Lukas was sleeping in my bed because we had found out that we were old best friends. He had fallen sleep while he was in my room. My mom came home which was even worse. I tried to wake him up, but he just sat there.
//End Of Flash Back//
I will never forget that day. He made my worst day of school the best. I went to the kitchen to make some Hot chocolate. I grabbed some coco beans and milk and mixed them together and warmed it up in the furnace. I went to my moms deck sense she lived on a lake. It was so beautiful in the morning. I taked a sip of my hot chocolate and saw a herd of sheep cross by. I saw a mother sheep and its child eating grass while the father sheep was guarding them. Then it remind me of what Lukas said. What he said really shocked me. Maybe he was sick, or something. I watched the baby sheep eat, and a baby pig showed up. It looked like the father sheep was going to ram it, but the mother stepped in the way, and blocked the pig. The pig had eyes and the same snout, just like Reuben. The mother expected the pig as its own. The herd of sheep ran off, while the baby pig followed. I held back my tears to stay strong. I headed back inside to get my second round of hot chocolate. I was filling it up until I felt someone playing with my hair. "Good morning." Lukas soft gentle voice spoke. "Morning Lukas. Want some hot chocolate?" I asked. "Sure. Want to go sit on the deck?" He responded. "Alright. Here's  your hot chocolate kind sir." I said. "Thank you kind Madame." He said before he kissed me on the cheek. "Awwwww! Look at you too! So cute together!" My mom said out of nowhere. "Mom!" I yelled. We both got really red. "Cmon! We should all sit down and talk!" My mom suggested. "Alright...." I muttered.
Lukas POV:
When all sat down on a couch, I sat with Jesse, and Linda sat on a couch across from us. "So how are enjoying being the new order of the stone? " Linda asked. "Well it's great! All my friends are in it like Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Lukas." Jesse answered. "Lukas is in it too?!" Linda said. "Yea. I'm Lukas the architect." I spoke. "Wow, his a real keeper, isn't he Jesse?" Me and Jesse started blushing like CRAZY. "Um.. Why don't we talk about something else?" Jesse suggested. "Oh yes I forgot. Remember that pig you found? How's it been doing?" Linda said. I looked at Jesse, and she had tears in her eyes. "Mom,R-Reuben's....d-dead!" Jesse yelled. I pulled Jesse closer to me as her tears soaked my shirt. "Oh Jesse! I didn't know! I'm so sorry!" She responded. "It's kinda been hard for her since he... Passed." I said. "Here I'll leave you two alone." Linda whispered. "It's ok Jesse... Let it all out." I whispered in her ear. "Lukas.... I loved him so much..... He was my only friend it felt like for a while. I know I will never forget him but..." "But what?" I asked. "It's like you taken his place for him." I began to blush as she said those words. I hugged her tight. Maybe you should go calm down and maybe lay down in the bed and take a nap or-" "Maybe I will go take a shower." She suggested. "Yea." I responded. "I'll go take a shower now...." She whispered. "Ok." I said as she walked to the bathroom.  "I guess I will too." I said as I went to the guest bedrooms bathroom.
//Time Skip//
Third Person View:

Jesse and Lukas were about ready to go to there next stop.

Jesse: Well mom, it's been fun with you. But we gotta go.

Linda: I will miss you Jesse. *hugs Jesse* 

Jesse: Me too. *hugs back* 

Lukas: Cmon Jesse. We gotta go if we want to make it on time. 

Jesse and Lukas hopped on their horses, and waved goodbye to Linda. 

Linda: Next time you visit me, tell me your getting married to Lukas! 

Jesse started getting really really red. 

Jesse: Sorry about my mom. 

Lukas: It's fine. I kinda know now what is like to be on her good side.

Well hoped you enjoyed this longggg chapter! Btw guys what would you rather have, Modern Mcsm, or Phantoms backstory? Comment which one you want next!

Bye! Bye!