-part nineteen-

TASHS POV

I woke up with a fright someone was holding me I looked up at who it was it's joey. I slipped out of his tight grip I walked over to the bathroom and played with my now ombré hair. I shoved on my glasses yes I have glasses I just never ever wear them. Lately I've been having head aches I only get headaches when I don't wear them for so long. I looked in the mirror admiring what I looked like I looked deep into my baby blue eyes and smiled at everything I've accomplished in my life so far. I curled my hair and put on my foundation, mascara, eyeshadow and lipgloss. I walked out of the bathroom to hear the soft snores of my brothers and joey. I looked through my suit case and found something I never thought I would see again, it had a note on it 'you always looked beautiful in this I know it brings back memories of things but wear it please. Mum xx'

I walked back over to the bathroom I slipped on the white lace crop top with no straps and sleeve I put on my blue high waisted jeans with a long lace cardigan. I looked in the mirror I haven't worn this since I found out the real reason dad left. This outfit brought back so many memories some good and some bad but this was my first ever proper outfit my mum brought for me. I sighed and walked out of the room. Joey, Brandon and hunter are awake and dressed and for some reason the rest of the magcon boys are in here too.

Brandon and Hunter stood up as soon as I met eyes with them I looked at the ground Brandon fast walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. I gasped for air meaning I was about to cry my eyes started to get watery. We pulled out of the hug Hunter rushed over to me as soon as he noticed a tear travel down my face. I maybe Brandon's twin but I am a bit closer with hunter I pulled away "woah I haven't seen you wear this in ages" hunters voice croaked "I know" I said barely above a whisper "mum would be so proud of you tash" Brandon said approvingly "we all loved you in blue and white" Blake said he knew about everything that happened in our past. dad always wore blue and white he always said that I was the most beautiful when I wore blue and white. I walked over to blake and hugged him

We all walked down to the venue there was half an hour till we had to go do family photo ops so we just talked and chilled out. I felt the couch sink when someone sat down next to me I noticed it was joey once he was sitting down he put a arm around me I snuggled into his chest. "you smell good" I laughed into joeys chest "well I learn from the best" joey said laughing. I rolled my eyes. we got called over to do family photo ops I couldn't imagine to be doing something better the first girl came out "hey cutie" she ran to me jumping up hugging me when she got off me she moved onto  Cameron "what's your name beautiful?" she giggled "my names Molly" we took our photo with her then she was off we did heaps more. I'm going to miss doing these so much. It was the last person we had to meet she was so nice.

The show stars in 20 minutes, today should be good for our last one. we started the show again with Cameron and Aaron singing and all the other boys. I smiled looking out at the crowed we are all dancing around having fun. we would occasionally go off for meet and greets

We got told we have to do our last meet and greets so we all ran up to where out meet and greets are taking place. It was the last group up. The last person walked over to me and this time it wasn't a girl it was a guy "hey what's up?" I smiled hugging him "nothing just came here to see the person I haven't seen in years" I laughed asking who  "tash you really don't recognise me?" He said upset "no in lighten me" I looked at the ground "it's me Rhys" I stepped back I thought I'd never hear that name again i took in the features of him he had long brown hair, blue eyes that you could get lost in, perfect smile and teeth, then it all hit me I jumped up making sure he caught me it was my best friend who moved to Auckland "why are you here?" He put me down "I wanted to see you and tell you something" I told him to go on "my mum was talking to your mum and she told us how you're struggling and how you miss you're best friend so we decided to move back to America with you guys" I was in shock "WHAT REALLY?!" He nodded I screamed hugging him again god the amount I've missed him.

We all ran back out I sang my song I was singing thinking out loud. I kept looking over at joey he looked pissed after my song I said thank you Auckland and walked off dragging joey behind me "what's your problem?" I said confused "who's that guy you were all over before?" He was angry "that was my best friend that moved to Auckland" he looked at me disgusted "yeah don't lie to me tash" my heart sunk "why is it that we always hurt each other I'm sick of it joey, he was my best friend and if you don't want to believe that go ahead I'm not stopping you." Joey looked guilty he walked over to me "no joey don't. I think this isn't working anymore" he looked heart broken "no you're not breaking up with me" joey said I looked at him smiling. joey walked over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you I love you tash" why does he do this to me. "hey come on let's go out there and have some fun" joey took my hand we ran out together.

After a while the show was done I meet Rhys around the front and brought him back stage with me to meet all the boys and to surprise Brandon I told him to wait. I walked into the backstage area "hey guys, hey Brandon I have a surprise for you " they all looked up from there phones and smiled Rhys, Brandon and I were all best friends growing up we never kept in contact till now. I yelled out its time, Rhys appeared out from the darkness Brandon ran to Rhys screaming this isn't real. they bro hugged hunter got up "haven't seen you in ages Rhys woah" they bro hugged too Blake finally got up "if it isn't the Blake Gray" Rhys and I laughed. Rhys, Blake and I always had a inside joke about Blake we were all a tight group there was Rhys' sister in it too but we always kept in contact but I haven't seen her yet. Our families where all really close. We all sat down "Rhys this is joey, Cameron, Aaron, Harvey, Christian, Colby, Willie and trey" they all exchanged hellos Cameron along with Brandon and hunter called me aside "what's up cam" he looked down at me "what's going on with you and joey" they asked I looked at the ground "we have been having fights but we are still together" I said barley above a whisper they nodded and hugged me. We ended up back at the hotel we went out for dinner we are leaving tomorrow I can't wait to be home and to see alexa, mum, ash and Tyler I got changed into pyjamas and got into bed hitting my head on the covers falling asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more chapter and then this book is over comment if I should do a sequel please😊

status ;

updated 

plot twist I changed it because I wanted them to be back together