Well That's A First - Oikawa Tooru

(Who else loves a jealous Oikawa?)

You'd just gotten back from the library, finishing your homework, as you were walking to the third court, you heard a commotion. Then you saw what it looks like a group of first years running towards the big building.

"C'mon, we're going to miss it!" One shouted.

"Excuse me?" You asked one of the boys who were catching up to one of his friends.

"(L/N) senpai!" The first year called ou as he turned around to face the one who called out to him.

"Hi, um, what's happening in there?" she pointed to the building.

"There's a match going on with our volleyball team and another school. I heard it's really good and we ran as fast as we could to watch the match."

"Oh? Who's the other school?"

"Karasuno."

'Kara...suno?' You thought. you've heard of them before, but they weren't being talked for a while since your older brother was in his high school years.

"Thank you, I was wondering why everyone was excited in there. Now I know."

"Are you coming to watch it too, (L/N) senpai?" the first year asked.

You nodded smiling at him.

"I'll be going now, (Y/N) senpai."

He left and a few seconds later you followed him. You went up the stairs and saw your friend, standing there watching the match.

"Ne, Ayama-chan, what's going on?" you asked as you stood next to her figure.

"(Y/N)! It looks like that school Karasuno, you know the one that has a saying about them being flightless?"

You nodded as you've heard of them and the comments they have going on around them.

"Are they having a practise match? Did they just start?" You asked.

"It's the second half now."

"Oh? Who won the first half?"

"Karasuno."

"Ayama-chan. If they won against Tooru then I don't think Karasuno is flightless anymore, I mean they look pretty strong-! Eh? Is number 5 really a middle blocker?"

"You just noticed? He did this thing where he was on one side of the court and he looked like he flew to the other side."

"Thay sounds pretty amazing Ayama-chan." you awed, staring at the short middle blocker.

"It was. You missed a bit of it. Where were you? You're never late for a volleyball match."

"Oh? Er...I was just doing something." You scratched your head as you grinned.